...life can be translucent

Menu

Why do I feel so strange?

meganj

visitor
Reaction score
Ok I'm in panic mode right now.. I got up this morning felt fine now I'm starting to feel weird, I'm having blurred vision and pressure on the back right side of my skull all the way the front right side... I feel a bit disoriented and weird.. Kinda panicking a bit idk what this is? Could it be a stroke or migraine?
I can't get a hold of anybody right now..
42.3.4>13
Maybe just a panic attack?

meganj

visitor
Reaction score
Oh and I also feel a bit nauseous ( I am also about 4 weeks pregnant If that helps as well)

eastern_girl

visitor
Reaction score
Dear Megan,

I think you should go see a doctor. Even the reading encourages you to do that, but you really don't need I Ching in this case.

All the best!

Last edited:

meganj

visitor
Reaction score
And now it's gone??
Could that have been stroke? I know I'm
Young but it does run in my family...
51.1>16

Gaia99

visitor
Reaction score
Hey so did you go to the docter's? Hope you did, always good to do a check up!

I had this major panic attack a couple of year's ago and my whole left side went numb, it was not a stroke, just severe anxiety. I also had intense chest pains and nope no heart issues, just anxiety...then I had hardcore vibrating pain in my back and nope no slipped disk...just anxiety.

Panic attacks mimic EVERYTHING!

Naturopaths are the best be sure to check one out and look into the amino-acid Seriphos, it's decreased my anxiety by 75% by taking it for 2 intervals of 3-6 mos.

Bee Blessed:hugs:

Greenkid

visitor
Reaction score
Dear meganj
Please remove that awful picture of yourself. A big smile would make you (and us) feel better about everything. Don't mean to be rude but that picture is awful. meigga

meganj

visitor
Reaction score
Gaia99 - I actually ended up not going to the doctor!! Everyone in my family told me it was probably nothing and I shouldn't worry.. But still I think of it.
I'll be sure to ask next time I see my doctor- which is tomorrow.. He'll probably send me to my family doctor though cuz he's my prenatal doctor.
Thanks for replying though ! You could be right, I do have anxiety.. But that was so sudden idk what that was..

meganj

visitor
Reaction score
If you don't like silliness then that's your problem! It's my picture and yes that's rude.

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Dear meganj
Please remove that awful picture of yourself. A big smile would make you (and us) feel better about everything. Don't mean to be rude but that picture is awful. meigga

She has a valid point. I don't know what your intention is with the picture but to me it looks like you have a noose around your neck and are choking to death. Really...I'm not just saying it to be nasty, it is a most unfortunate picture of yourself and can't be doing you any good.

Now you are pregnant it's even less of a good image. If you post serious questions...well it's hard to take them whilst looking at that horrible picture.

What do you imagine it conveys ? I think it looks like you are being hung....I actually don't like looking at it.

is it meant to be silly ? It looks grim, especially for a mother to be !

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I just noticed the thread title "why do I feel so strange ?"

Well that picture doesn't help...:rofl:

In terms of feng shui or something... a better picture of you smiling or at least not looking like you are on the gallows , would surely improve your fortunes don't you think ?

I don't generally set much store by what an avatar can do but yours right now is disastrous for inviting back weird thoughts.....it's vile....please change it. The first line of this thread reads "I am in panic mode..." right so don't represent yourself with a noose around your neck and your tongue lolling out in the death throes of a painful demise

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Ok I'm in panic mode right now.. I got up this morning felt fine now I'm starting to feel weird, I'm having blurred vision and pressure on the back right side of my skull all the way the front right side... I feel a bit disoriented and weird.. Kinda panicking a bit idk what this is? Could it be a stroke or migraine?
I can't get a hold of anybody right now..
42.3.4>13
Maybe just a panic attack?

Even funnier...having re read the original post with the symptoms. You post a picture of yourself looking as if being hung and you have all this skull pressure.

That is odd isn't it ?

For god's sake put another picture in for the sake of your health

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Yay !!

That's better ! That looks like a girl who is in control of her destiny !

:claps:

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).