...life can be translucent

Menu

What are the effects of following up regarding the book writing

Magnus

visitor
Reaction score
Hey all,

In the fall I had an idea of covering a topic in a book and haven't gotten to meet with a person about it yet, so I hadn't really thought much of following up further as it seems it keeps not happening. I asked What are the effects of following regarding the book writing? and got.. 49.1.6 > 33

Line 1 suggests components of high quality must be in place... does this mean having it all written?

Line 6 suggests something about an uninvited lurker which I'm not understanding at this point.

eastern_girl

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Magnus!

I'm wondering if that person you want to meet with to discuss about your project is avoiding you for some reason. The reading suggests this to me, but I could be wrong.

Line 1 - nothing happens, no change; someone is hiding, avoiding to start something new
Line 6 - changing this situation is not impossible; a minor change could happen if you convince the other person to meet with you and discuss about the book; be perseverent, but don't make pressures

How about give it another try? :) Or simply go your own way...

Last edited:

eastern_girl

visitor
Reaction score
One more thing: I think line 49.6 could also imply that you would benefit if you try a different approach with this person. If you change your attitude, the other part will also change theirs. But don't expect too much too soon. Don't insist, be content with what you can achieve for the moment.

Last edited:

Magnus

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks, Easter_Girl!

I thought about this and then began to wonder "What approach should I take with the person regarding writing a book?" and I asked this to the I Ching, receiving 63.3.6 > 42.

Line 3 seems to be about gathering a team.

Line 6, resistance seems to be part of, but would that be me resisting something or someone else? I suppose by waiting and doing nothing I could be resisting the thought of rejection. But I'm not sure how this line relates to my question. Could it mean that by sticking to the topic I originally thought, I might be resisting the flow of better ideas for writing to come to me?

Also does the hexagram 63 add more than the lines? I guess once I figure out the details I questioned above, the issue could come to a conclusion or completion as I'd have a clear idea of what direction to take in order to bring a book to fruition or not to write at all.

eastern_girl

visitor
Reaction score
"What approach should I take with the person regarding writing a book?" - 63.3.6 > 42.

63.3 - try harder
63.6 - don't give up in the middle of the road, finish what you started
42 - if you keep your eye on the ball, you will have success

I'd say you can do this. Best of luck!

Magnus

visitor
Reaction score
In trying to follow the above reading, I have been working on writing and developing a direction for the book to take which I emailed an individual.

I decided to ask What are the effects of the email I sent?

The result is 39.3.6 > 20. Would I be right in thinking that this result in the context of previous readings on this subject seems a little bit out of place? It seems like it's telling me the results are that the project could be blocked at the time being.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).