...life can be translucent

Menu

Asked for guidance - no written question

rircc

visitor
Reaction score
Can some of you please help me understand this?
I do dot seem to get it. At all. Thank you!!!!

rircc

visitor
Reaction score
Trojan,

I did not see that answer until now...

I tried, and it did not go so good....Portugal isn't the best country to be your own boss...sort of speaking. There are so many taxes and other things to pay for before you can even start...anyway, I tried it, and it was another bad move in my life. and, since 2012, it has been like a rollercoast at all levels. Got officially fired, but stayed working part-time for the same person.
I did not have enough money for anything, actually, so my son went to my mothers home for almost a year and it was some of the worst time of my life! I eventually manage to save some money during that time, bought an old car (public transports are very expensive here), could find a place to rent, a 2bedroom flat, my son is back with me but, I still have no work, no family around, no friends at all anymore... I´m sending resumes every single day noone even answers, this part-time thing will end in June and I do not know what to do. My unemployment benefit is not enough to live on, not even enough to pay the rent so...this time I asked for guidance....instead of trying to have an ideia, try to make the best of it and having (again) gone for the wrong option, choice or whatever you call it...and I got that 34.4 to 11 answer that, of course, I do not understand...
maybe I should stop asking for answers since I clearly am not able to understand them or able to even make anything right for such a long time now....

Thank you, Trojan.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).