...life can be translucent

Menu

45.6 >12 waiting for an answer job related

emiliana2010

visitor
Reaction score
Hallo everybody!

Occasionally I do some work for a publisher. Recently he's been asking me whether I would like to work for him (and I do!) on a regular basis :) and what would be my salary requirement. He found my request a bit too high for him :eek:uch: and said he will let me know.
My request wasn't in any way high. I asked the minimum amount possible, lower than that would mean working just for paying the bills and food, beside making me work unhappily.

I asked the Yi: "What will his decision be?" 45.6>12 is the result.
This line says: "Offering a proposal while weeping and sniveling, still not serene at the top." Does it mean he will nevertheless make me a different offer?

I feel confused because "weeping and sniveling, still not serene at the top" applies also to the situation I'm living in my present job since the relation with some colleagues has become unpleasant.:weep:

Has anybody had any experience with 45.6?

Thanks and lots of love.

G

goddessliss

HI emiliana - it seems to be it will be sorted out but it also feels that there may have been a misunderstanding of some kind - has there been? cause that needs to be sorted first to make this alliance work - Liss

emiliana2010

visitor
Reaction score
gabriel999 and goddessliss,

thank you so much for sharing with me your insight.
I keep my finger crossed and I'll keep you posted.

All the best!

emiliana2010

visitor
Reaction score
Oh my! I realize I forgot to come up with the update of this enquiry of mine.
Now, seven and a half years later I can fulfil what I consider an obligation for the users of the site. So sorry to everybody!

So, what happened is that not there and then but some weeks later, that publisher called me again and we signed a contract. What I thought and dreamt was going to be a dream job (easy to reach from home and covering an interesting field) turned out to be filled with heaviness, discomfort and a not so subtle exploitation of my work instead.
And it didn't last long. After about seven/eight months it was history. And besides the financial aspect, I was not even sorry that it ended.

That's all folk!
🤗🤗🤗

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).