...life can be translucent

Menu

What demands my focus in life right now? 33.1 > 13

Magnus

visitor
Reaction score
Hi All,
Feeling lately drawn in different directions, focusing on various things rather, I decided to ask:

What demands my focus in lief right now?
The answer: 33.1 > 13

I didn't expect to be told to back up and just sit on the side lines or retreat at the moment. Is that essentially what this result says?

moss elk

visitor
Reaction score
Hi.

Legge:*A mountain beneath the sky -- the image of*Retreat*The superior man keeps inferior men at a distance by his dignified bearing rather than hostility.

Are you associating with any questionable characters?

pocossin

visitor
Reaction score
What demands my focus in life right now?
33.1 > 13

What you already have under development. Protect the unborn.

Magnus

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you to both of you for your replies. I just noticed your question, Moss Elk, and it's an interesting one. I could see this as suggesting one idea of what to focus on could be somehow suggesting a questionable character. I was going after something which seemed of interest to another person, but at the same time there's a bit of inconsistency in their words and actions. I felt instinctively like putting the project/idea aside as it appears to be moving nowhere. It involved writing, which I haven't given up on by any means, but I did think that project was not something to focus on at the time being if ever. Instead I entered a writing contest which will not see a result until a month or two from now, but I feel positively about it. I suppose this response from pocossin fits because I had the contest entry under development and brought the entry to completion.

G

goddessliss

I love this question and talk about clear and concise interpretations. This is what I like to find when I've asked a question myself. Clear and straight answers. thanks for sharing - Liss

dragona

visitor
Reaction score
Perhaps this cast is telling you wary and conscious is a way to be when looking for new associates or friends.

Magnus

visitor
Reaction score
Since I've done what I can with regard to the contest I mentioned related to my last reading interpretation on this matter, I decided I'd ask something else since I'm wondering. I can work on blogging which I do, and can write outside blogging as well. I have been doing this. My question I asked is:

What insight do I need for my career life at this time? 10.1.4 > 59

In reading some of the interpretations, it seems as though the reading line 1 could suggest staying the course, keep doing what I'm doing now. Then line 4 suggests to move cautiously and observe/pay attention to surroundings and what is happening in the vicinity. I'm not sure if this speaks to career or life in general, but the interpretation I am grasping suggests it's telling me exactly what I tend to do naturally. Is there anything more to it than I'm comprehending?

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).