...life can be translucent

Menu

viability of car repairs Hex 37.1.3.5>23

G

goddessliss

Hi all,
Recently I sold my 1973 because it continually needed costly repairs. I bought another little run around car as that's all I thought I'd be driving it for but I've taken a couple of long trips in it and the other night it broke down and now needs repairs. I don't know what they are yet.
If the repairs are costly then I don't know whether it would be worth it to get them done.

Please show me the viability of getting the repairs done on my car

Hex 37.1.3.5>23

Hex 37 I think is about the need to drive the car close to home and not for long trips as is what's unintentionally happened. Not sure about line 1 but I feel line 3 is about using the car for long trips instead of what it was intended for and I think line 5 is about trusting the mechanic to do the repairs

Hex 23 - having to strip something for the repairs.

What needs repairing on the car

Hex 59.5.6>7
I think line 6 represents the exhaust because it talks about leaving and going far away and I know the cap caviator needs replacing possibly.

- Liss

Last edited:

anemos

visitor
Reaction score
Hex 37.1.3.5>23

I think it says you need to think carefully before investing money. Have no idea how big is the damage but if its costly yo need to think about its "longevity"

G

goddessliss

Thanks anemos - the car just gone in - will know sometime today I hope - Liss

G

goddessliss

Hex 37.1.3.5>23

I think it says you need to think carefully before investing money. Have no idea how big is the damage but if its costly yo need to think about its "longevity"

Anemos you are 100% correct - too much money to spend to get it fixed, I'm righting it off. - Liss

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).