...life can be translucent

Menu

55 changing to 30 regarding a relationship?

W

watergoddess1

I asked the Iching if the person in question is my future husband. We are separated at the moment due to many issues in the relationship - but I would really like to know what you guys think of this?

B

blue_angel

Hi,

No, according to the answer he is either not your future husband or the question is not able to be answered. What you can do and what I believe is being suggested is to look at the current reality with you and him. Ask how you can better that reality, what you need to change to create harmony and balance between you and him. Although the answer appears to be "no". Life changes day to day.
Work on today for a better tomorrow.

Reads like (30)- you're searching for clarity but (55)- you are asking for way too big of an answer. Come back to the middle and feel your inner warmth, shine out brightly.

Line 6- see your current blessings, share your blessings, be humble, not expectant, or full of pride. Work on today if you want your future to be great. It is in your hands as well, to bring about what you desire.
Best wishes,

Blue_Angel

W

watergoddess1

Blue Angel….sorry - I actually only saw this now. I couldn't find what I posted for some reason.

What you said is interesting because that is what came to pass. Thanks :)

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).