...life can be translucent

Menu

Hexagram 1 unchanging - timing belt

G

goddessliss

My car was taken to the mechanics for repairs this morning. They say the fault may lie with the timing belt as anything else they've tested shows no problem.

Show me the fault lying with the timing belt

Hexagram 1 Unchanging - Hexagram one is Creative Force so I'm guessing that this is the problem

The timing belt was only replaced 4-5 months ago so I hoping for it to be covered by warranty
Show me a picture of the timing belt being replaced through warranty

Hexagram 62.3>16

Oh it doesn't look like it

Show me a pick of xxxx taking responsibility for these repairs

Hex 36.1.2.46

- Liss

Liselle

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
62.3 > 16 - Do you think a way to say that colloquially might be, "they get you coming and going"? You try to defend yourself (with a warranty), but trouble strikes from some different direction that wasn't accounted for? Not that I know anything about car parts, but it surprises me that something that's only a few months old isn't still guaranteed. Did they explain why it's not covered? They ought to be able to tell you, and it might help us understand this line.

36.2 - I've gotten that one when something needs to be done that seems daunting to me...often seems a mixed bag between heaving a weary sigh, and encouragement from Yi that I actually do have the energy to do it. Maybe it means that person xxxx will take the responsibility, however reluctantly?

Don't know what to make of 36.1.

G

goddessliss

Thanks Lisa, yes I should've linked it - in a bit of a tiz and it was all happening as I was trying to get ready for work.

Yes it covered by guarantee but I can't take it back to the original place I went to but one of their franchises but unfortunately the franchises in this area have an extremely bad reputation and I just feel so overwhelmed with it all. - Liss

Liselle

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Car problems are rotten. :hugs:

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail: