...life can be translucent

Menu

depression settling in

G

goddessliss

When I first moved to Sydney and in with my son and his young family everything seemed to be falling into place but now nothing seems to be going right and I know I'm falling into the abyss of depression yet again.
I feel the ensuing years haven't really been very kind to me although I feel I've done the best I can and learned so much about myself but when will I get a break and have some true joy and connection with somewhere, someone in work, home and relationships.

I'm not sleeping well and crying a lot and feel very down and sad.

At present I've been recommended for a job but have still not received the true go ahead. The rental I thought I wanted was not what it seemed and I cannot find another one plus my car broke down which is keeping me grounded and the repairs have become a bit of an issue in themselves and so that is holding things up as well.

My son and his wife are pressuring me to move out of their home suggesting quick fixes and not appreciating the fact that I can't actually go anywhere until the car is fixed.

Please show me what I can learn from all these holdups -

Hex 55.1.3.4>2

No personal blame and with too many things going on there's no clear direction.

Others (son and his wife) will soon lessen their pressure on me.
thanks Liss

Last edited:

dragona

visitor
Reaction score
Oh, sorry to read this. I can relate in a way.
Seems unfair, even the cast points out to it.
55 situation is hard to bare, burdens you, but its nature is not lasting.
I think the first line indicates that you have "overstayed your welcome" in your son`s household.
The car situation is holding you down, not your fault yet no sympathy.
But
NOTES AND PARAPHRASES
Siu: The eclipse is decreasing. The man gets together with elements with which he has a natural affinity.
Wing: Although your position as been less than ideal, you will finally meet with the right elements to help you achieve your aim. Enthusiasm coupled with wise decisions lead to good fortune.
Editor: The essential image is one of ignorance (darkness) which is dispelled by an alliance or connection. Ordinarily one would not expect to take action when in the dark about the situation in question, but here action is advised in order to dispel the darkness. Because of the unusual correct correlation between two dynamic lines, the image suggests that a highly abstract, "intellectual" association may be called for here.
Nowhere is the basic requirement so indispensable as in psychology that the observer should be adequate to his object, in the sense of being able to see not only subjectively but also objectively. The demand that he should see only objectively is quite out of the question, for it is impossible. We must be satisfied if he does not see too subjectively.
Jung -- Psychological Types
A. When you're in the dark, seek help: Take steps to clarify the situation.

you have to do something, just to feel better, if nothing else. Make friends, try look for someone to rent together? Somehow it points to me you need to seek friendly company. You are opened for it right (hex 2)? Drew the curtains apart. "The curtains are made from movement." Hope all works out soon, d.

B

blue_angel

Oh Liss, I am sorry for your current misfortune. Please remember "the darkest hour is before the dawn." Just as things can not raise to high and remain that way without declining, things can not decline and remain that way without rising up again. Our consistent battle in life seems to be how to find that balance and harmony in life and then maintain it.

So (2)- you learn that you need to remain receptive and some what passive, yet continuing to work for accomplishment, being observant of all around you, while using your inner strength. This enables you to cease an opportunity when it presents itself!

And (55)- you learn to recognize the blessings you do have, you are thankful for those blessings, yet
when the blessings are at their fullest you still do
not become arrogant. Instead you remain bright,
warm, shining out to others. Still remaining
humble and moderate. Not too much, not too
little. Easy does it.

(1)- you learn to be as helpful as possible to others, and in return they help you as well.

(3)- you learn sometimes things happen that we
can not control, and we must rest, while
maintaining our faith and helpfulness. Help in any
small way and be thankful you are able to help.

(4)-" the darkest hour is before the dawn". Do not allow yourself to believe negative is here to stay. Find your inner harmony and see there is harmony with others. You can't see it. Its there, take steps baby ones, towards it.

We all fall down, every single one of us. Get back on your horse and ride lady. Be Goddessliss!

Blue_Angel

G

goddessliss

Thanks dragona and Blue_Angel - something happened yesterday to make me feel a bit brighter so let's hope it all pans out. :)

G

goddessliss

He breaks his right arm . No blame.

:hug:

Thanks for putting things into perspective anemos and as it turns out my broken arm (car in this instance) is not worth repairing - Liss

G

goddessliss

Was it the timing belt?

thanks for asking pocossin , I wondered what your take on Hexagram 1 was in this instance, no it wasn't and they're still not 100% sure.
They believe it's an electrical fault and they want to fix this and that but they also said they're not even sure if that will be the answer - it's more let's fix this and see if that's fixes it. But to do that it's already going to be costing $1500.00 (Aus) the car cost me less than that 4 months ago.
I bought it as a short distance run around car not knowing I was going to be doing many long distance runs in it. - Liss

pocossin

visitor
Reaction score
I wondered what your take on Hexagram 1 was in this instance, no it wasn't and they're still not 100% sure.

I thought the timing belt was an excellent interpretation for hexagram 1, but in practical terms your timing belt was too new to be at fault. Did the motor cut off while running or did it fail to start when cold?

G

goddessliss

it was more I couldn't accelerate - like there was a block in the fuel line but I could get past that if I persisted and accelerate as normal abut every time I stopped the same thing and it wouldn't idle real well either.

pocossin

visitor
Reaction score
I searched for "car won't accelerate" and found several diagnoses. The simplest was
Car won't accelerate

I give it gas and it's like it won't go. i see the rpms going but the car is moving slowly. when it does get going my speedometer needle jumps erratically.

I had the same issue with 2002 pontiac grand am and thought it was the fuel injectors or the transmission fluid or even the spark plugs . I was at my wits end and im not a mechanically uninclined person. I finally broke down and went to a garage and was ready to get stroked. Come to find out it was a 23$ fuel filter. It might be the problem. Try it i thought it was to cheap to work but it did.
http://www.fixya.com/cars/t1587393-car_accelerate

http://www.ehow.com/info_12206851_car-not-accelerate-gas-slow.html
-- more complexities

G

goddessliss

Oh wow thanks pocossin with that in mind I asked - how would it benefit me to look further into the problem with my car

Hex 21.1>35 - hmmm advancing with a break through - but line 1 - stuck just not sure now what to do

- Liss

pocossin

visitor
Reaction score
I would take hex 21 as your cangue (broken down car), line 1

Nine at the beginning means:
His feet are fastened in the stocks,
So that his toes disappear.
No blame.

No transportation.

35 as progress.

The Judgement
Progress. The powerful prince
Is honored with horses in large numbers.
In a single day he is granted audience three times.

The word 'horses' suggests that you get your wheels back, but I agree with you on drawing a line on expenditures. My car is twenty-five years old, and no way would I make a major repair.

G

goddessliss

Thanks pocossin - have decided to just get what I can for it and buy another one - will just have to save up a bit more. - Liss

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).