...life can be translucent

Menu

The Power of Mind?

frank

visitor
Reaction score
Hi all,

You know my bussiness with a female collegue of mine and the fact that I thought we could be friends, untill I opened up in letting her know how I felt about her. Right now I feel like I'm in the centre of a tornado because on one hand she responds on my mail as long as they are not about 'us', and at the other hand she does not respond at all for days, and I'm started to become 'addicted' to hear from her. I know this is not a good thing for my emotional health and I was first not that surprised when I asked the Yi about WHAT I CAN DO AT BEST TO IMPROVE THE BOND BETWEEN US, and received Hexagram 34, lines 2 & 6.... I get the boar and the fence-theme... I realy should slow down in my head (line 6, heaven, the mind...) But I can't still figure out what actually line 2 is trying to tell me...

Line 2 is an Earth line as in a hexagram, combined with a Human-line as in the lower trigram, so an Earth / Human line, steps with emotions... It's also a Yang line, changing into Yin... Would this mean that "Zhen Ji", as these are the ONLY words in this line..., could mean I should also slow down in taking steps that undermine my own emotions...? In plain and simple analyses you could say that line 2 tells me to continue with the steps I'm taking, where line 6 is telling me not to... Que?

So, hexagram 34, lines 2 & 6...
The Outer Operator is 4... Yes, yes, the Yi has told me this many times :-D

So, later on, as I did not understand, but ofcourse also did not WANT TO understand, I asked the Yi about more explanation in the matter of 34, and how I can deal best as my intention now is at least to stay in contact, how even small, in the future, and I received 49, line 6...towards 13... This is making me sad, as probably it is realy over... I only can meet her in the suburbs of the city and not in the city (her city) itself... (13), and I realy should make changes in my head (witch on unconscious levels already took place I guess, otherwise I would have reveived line 5...)...

But still, besides my own insites... (In-sightes :-D) I'm curious to yours...

34/2-6 > 30
and
49/6 > 13...

Is there still hope for something, at least some contact or am I loosing her completly?

Hug,
Frank

yly2pg1

visitor
Reaction score
Hi,

I think the key for 34/2,6 lies in the 2nd line where you have "Zhen Ji". It means proper actions without losing inner equilibrium. Too much obssession and over-confidence will make the situation awkward and entangled (line6). Clarity in both inner world and outside action is important (Hex30). Well, about 49/6, the outcome is dependent on your clarity in mind and actions. Things may turn out well if you are able to "get hold of yourself" for the time being?

dobro p

visitor
Reaction score
34.2: Carrying out what you think is right is fortunate. Take this to the end, cuz it's no mistake. You might get the girl, or you might not, but there's definite benefit in this for you.

34.6: You're stuck. You can't move forward, and you can't back out of it. This one's gonna take time, and the best thing you can do is wait and see, but the upside is that all this difficulty is fortunate for you, believe it or not.

Keep in mind that Hex 34 is about exercising vigorous power. So, on the one hand you can do that (34.2) and on the other hand you can't manage that right now (34.6). The situation's got an inner conflict, in other words. Nothing simple about it.

A hint about how to deal with it might be found in Hex 30, with its idea of docility, about cultivating that in yourself, but the central idea of Hex is still radiance, I think. So: two conflicting aspects of the exercise of vigorous power moving toward a condition of radiance and cultivation of docility in yourself. Ain't easy.

Good luck.

frank

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you both,Yly2pg1 and Dobro for responding.

Line 2 is about easyness of the heart then, Yly2pg1? And well, Dobro I can go till the end, but I know for sure it would not bring her closer as yet... :-D. I´m wondering what kind of benefit will there be in for me, as my goal is to fancy her, but not in an aggresive manner (line 6), and ofcourse not to break any heart by anyone (BF), BUT because the Yi is keep telling me this is a ´project´that will take time, and he has NEVER spoken of hexagram 33 untill recently in a cardspread (for example), I try to keep´ín touch´ with her, although she send mixed emotions, and ofcourse I see them that way :-D... Interested in things happening in my job, but not responding to an e-card for christmas... Mmm :-D. I´m curious of what I will get then after line 2 is changed. (Hexagram 55 > The king will get it. Don´t be negative, be like the sun at noon...)

For line 6 you both are clear. Although I can go to the end, I´m stuck... Because of toubts, because of signals that she wants to be left alone, to some kind of ´strategy´to give her the leading role in this play, etc... And still there are good things coming out of this, and when you look to the change, by changing line 6 alone, you get Hexagram 14. Great Possesion... I get something or I should share the powers I probably already have...? Something like that...? Very interesting as the situation at hand is not moving into that kind of directions at all :-D. For the moment I will try docility...

Thank you both again very much.
Anyone something else (Fang Yao´s, Fu/Wen or Wen/Fu movements, Bang Tung, Jiao Chia, Jiao Chiao, etc)?

Thanks again

Hug,
Frank

frank

visitor
Reaction score
wow, she actually walked by when I wrote this down behind my computer on the job :-D... (she had not read it...)

frank

visitor
Reaction score
O darn, and I forgot 49/6...Yly2pg1. Depending on clarity in mind and actions... Well, that´s not yet clear all the time. I should only aproach her ´surburbs´ and not her city (13)...

For now I make a choise to be humble and try to be connected, although she is very busy in work, etc... I guess I will also no longer talk about this here, as THAT is at least the signal I got it lose :-D...

Thanx again,
Frank

yly2pg1

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Frank,

"I asked the Yi about more explanation in the matter of 34, and how I can deal best as my intention now is at least to stay in contact, how even small, in the future, and I received 49, line 6"

If I read your intention correctly, 49/6 suggests a successful undertaking that will only take place when "the small" change face to show obedience(the small probably refers to her).

The success does not lie in the aggressive action but rather in the decent manner that is radiated out of a gentleman ... natural and genuine.

frank

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Yly2pg1,

O, I'm a gentleman alright, but an impatient, not much respectfull and stuborn one, sometimes :-D. And that, probably, has to change (49)... What must I be thinking after logical sence when she starts to aproach me first, cries out a little as she left the BF for some months... and is back at him now, where my role is over too (?)... Still, she tries to do her best to stay collegues / friends, where I want to be something else :-D...

The past 14 months, as long as this is going on, the Yi told me NOT to turn back, retreat or anything like that, although logicly you could have made the thought to do so..., It did tell me to take a deep breath, as this is a deep dive and be patient..., but also very carefull!

I'm patient alright, but sometimes... :-D. I keep on checking the Yi by asking again and again some insights about my behaviour towards her, her behaviour towards me, how things are going and when that does not make me happy, how to improve the situation... I still get answers like 'waiting' (5), 'be powerfull' (34), and hexagrams that are discribing patience. I receive a lot ot advice concerning some peace of mind and heart (emotions) lately, as it realy 'gets me'...

Even in another oracle (Mah Jungg as an oracle) that oracle predicts a total change for the better for me in this whole situation, where 'in real' everything just happens in the opposite... Very strange... And to be in control just a little bit I ask questions like the one here...

So now I have to be a gentleman only then :-D?

I already told you I try the docility... That is a big risk for me as I was always a controlfreak, and I wanted to take the drive... Now I let myself drive by the surcomstances, which are making me a bit insecure, but as long as the Yi is telling me things like this (34, 49...) I should not let the fear run trough my nervs that much :-D...

Thank you again, Yly2pg1

Hug,
Frank

frank

visitor
Reaction score
OK... stilll... is it all that clear? Nobody else :-D?

yly2pg1

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Frank,

"The past 14 months, as long as this is going on, the Yi told me NOT to turn back, retreat or anything like that, although logicly you could have made the thought to do so"

Do you keep a diary of this subject?
Normally the first and second reading could tell you a lot about the "long-term" prospect of your undertaking if you ask the right question.

That is why, i also use Tarot for "longer term" reading, say about 6 month down the road. Repetitive question on a certain subject with Yi give "process-oriented" kind of advice on how to handle a certain situation at a particular point of time.

frank

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Yly2pg1 and others...

Well, I do write in a diary every day, but not answers of the Yi in particular. The most of them are in there, but it's a diary about all kinds of subjects, mostly about happenings of the day... and about my collegue ofcourse... :-D. She mailed me a christmascard today... yeah... I behave... I wait, I'm a gentleman... :-D... We spoke briefly in lunchtime when we both ran trough the rain... I was going back in, she was going the other way... :-D... It's OK for now... I can handle it... She will be off the job for the holidays... That's a good test :-D...

Please feel free to respond if you think you have something to add to the things already been said about 34/2 & 6 and 49/6...

Hug,
Frank

yly2pg1

visitor
Reaction score
Nine months ago, i had a good mind to change my job. So i consult both Yi and Tarot.

Tarot gave the final outcome as "victory". On the other hand, Yi gave me Hex5/6. Four months later, i got a new job.

The job "came" to me via an uninvited telephone call and it happened that i was there to pick up the phone, and rendered some favours to my fren after the conversation. Then my fren in his follow up telephone call mentioned a vacancy in his company. This is how i got to know the job and went thru a face-to-face interview plus a telephone interview. I think this is what Hex5/6 means?

The point is, it may be also important to know the background under which the question is asked. The answer you get may fall into the "circumstantial type" or "final outcome" or "moral/wisdom" etc.

I am sure you may have few readings thru out the last 14 months, a clear classification in your diary will certainly help!

frank

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Yly2pg1 (and others...)

I received Hexagram 5 a lot the past half year in this matter... Sometimes static, sometimes line 5... I received 34 recently twice... In the question I asked here, and in a question about how she feels about me lately... And then I got 34 static... I´m a powerfull dude, ain´t I :-D...
(does she feel that...?) The ´bottom line´ in the past 14 months is about waiting, patience, carefullness, not getting emotional involved to much and NOT turn your back on it... I´m very curious where this is all leading us to...

Others?

Frank

jerryd

visitor
Reaction score
Frank, I can see your intensity here and my thought is perhaps you should take stock in her responses to you in general. Has she ask you any reoccuring questions about the relationship and or are any of these questions patterened into a basic Yi question you might pose to the Yi on your own to see the response? It may throw some light on her plans for you in the future.

S

seeker

From Wilhelm and Denning:

34 - a movement to great power, but it brings responsibility, act from what is right and just. (look, its the Spiderman hex
happy.gif
)

line 2 - success is coming closer, but do not be over confident.

line 6 - you can't go forward or back, stop struggling and find a new approach.

49 - times change, adapt to new demands.

Line 6 - be satified with what is possible at the moment, consolidate your position.

I think the two answers are telling you the same thing, great power and revolution, something is about to shift, but if you try to force it too far, too fast, you will destroy all you have achieved so far. My feeling is that your role in her life may be changing, not to the one you really want, but closer than you are now. I still see wait and persevere, but with a new twist of a bit of a shake up.

For me personally, maybe it is just the positive thinking that has overtaken me lately, but I believe her bf will eventually be history. You said they broke up once before, and it has been my experience that couples who break up once break up again. Most of them just never bother to resolve the issue that broke them up in the first place, and something important enough to end a relationship over, even temporarily, is not just going to go away.

If you read my recent posts, you will see this has proven true in my own life once again, as Thomas appears to have broken up again with his girlfriend. I have been getting very positive readings lately, and I believe the same is on its way to you. Like me, you have continued to receive wait, persevere, work on yourself, but never give up and walk away. And you have continued to do so, for 14 months, wow, has me beat, I am only at 8. Heres hoping the new year rewards our great patience with happy, healthy relationships with those we love. Cheers and hugs.

frank

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Jerryd and Seeker,

Thank you both for your responses, and excuses for not responding that fast again, as the server I was trying to get in was on holiday as well, as it might have looked :-D...

Well Jerryd, I´ve been stocked with her answers for months :-D. But she still with BF and wants to be friends... That´s the signal that I´m getting... I shure have not thought about the question you put up here, as to say: `what are X plans with me in 2005`.... I do have asked what the bond would be like in 2005, and I received 29 towards 39 (2 & 3', oh boy, now I realy should wait...) Wait and see... And yes, I´m going to ask that question to the Yi, and NOT to her, as I leave her alone right now, as it goes as it goes for the moment, she responded on my christmascard and wants to be in touch as collegues (and I wait to see what else...).

Seeker, I do hope Thomas and you are going to be just fine. I know there´s a shift on his way, yes, but in my emotional ´attachments´ I feel it is going to get more negative... That´s why perhaps, as I was in some kind of mood for that, the Yi answered me in 29, lines 2 & 3 towards 39 as anwer to the question what our bond would be in 2005... There will be a shift which is so totaly out of the ordinary, as the Mah Jungg has also predicted between now and the summer of 2005 that I should just sit and wait... I feel more calm about this in the past week, as things are going as they are going and I created at least some distractions from here in my head and heart. Good to here that things are not yet done between us, sad to here there´s a chance BF would go, as then I feel sad for her, and one of the predictions I made for 2005 (in the same Mah Jungg prediction as the shift) will also be coming out... But the Mah Jungg tells it will shift so totaly bizarre, that you can´t even imagine the thing happening right now, and when it does you will remember the prediction as it is so special... As the Mah Jungg sais it will change for the better, and the Yi sais 29 towards 39 (which is hardly fun for me and her :-D) I just have to sit and wait (again...). I waited for 14 months, so a couple of them extra shouldn´t be a hard thing to do...

Thanks both for your responses. Fingers crossed!

A very good and blessed 2005 for all of you...

Hugs,
Frank

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).