...life can be translucent

Menu

Which psychic was more accurate?

kiching00

visitor
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

It's great to be back again. I was the one who posted the sexual relationship thread. Just to quickly update, we are civil and still friends. (Strictly platonic now, nothing sexual anymore). However, my desires for a romantic relationship with him are still present.

And so I have gone to a couple of tarot readers who both gave me the opposite answers.

I am moving back home soon from la (however I plan on moving back in a year) and I asked both psychics if we would still continue to remain friends, communicate and if there is still a romantic future ahead of us.

Psychic A had said that it was completely over and that he would have no desire to reach out to me after I move. She also said that I would never move back to la. That's pretty much the bulk of what she said, not much other reasoning.

Psychic B said that there still was potential, only if I work on myself and learn to grow up and mature a bit. She also said that going home was a good idea because then, I can work on building a stronger relationship with my father, which in turn will help me in all my other relationships and build my maturity (which makes me come off more as a woman rather than a girl). She said that once I do that, there is potential that things can change and move past a friendship. I definitely felt better and more connected with this psychic because she actually explained herself rather than just giving a definitive answer.

Anyway, so I consulted yi for some clarity.

Psychic A-

How true and accurate was A's reading to me?
Hexagram 44.5.6. To 32

How true and accurate was A's reading on my future with this man?
Hexagram 41.1.2. To 23 (yikes! What is the 23 about?!)

Please clarify or give me a general hexagram for how accurate A's reading is on this man.
Hexagram 28.3.4.6. To 59

Is A telling me the truth?
Hexagram 46.2 To 15

What would happen if I followed A's advice and believed it was real?
Hexagram 26.1.2.5. To 53

Psychic B-

How accurate was B's reading to me?
Hexagram 36.3.4. To 51

How true and accurate is B's reading about my future with this man?
Hexagram 24 unchanging

Please clarify or give me a general hexagram for how accurate B's reading is on this man.
Hexagram 14.2.6. To 55

Is B telling me the truth?
Hexagram 25.6 to 17

What would happened if I followed B's advice and believe it was real?
Hexagram 28.2.3. To 45

Based on these castings, who is more likely correct within their readings? Please let me know what you guys think! Thanks for the clarity guys! I'm interested in the feedback.

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
the forum is acting weird....I post but my answers vanish....anyway to try again

you said

It's great to be back again. I was the one who posted the sexual relationship thread. Just to quickly update, we are civil and still friends. (Strictly platonic now, nothing sexual anymore). However, my desires for a romantic relationship with him are still present

I said as there were many threads no one would know what thread you meant so here is the link

http://www.onlineclarity.co.uk/friends/showthread.php?17656-Sexual-relationship-hexagram-37

I then said I couldn't deal with your answers since I don't think psychics know what he is going to do so instead of wasting money on them and then consulting Yi to see if they were right or not....(like how are you ever going to know without speaking to the only person in the entire world who can answer your question...ie him)....er speak to him and see what his actions say.

I tried to link here from the previous thread so we can see the ongoing story but the forum has gone mighty weird

I keep getting database error messages again

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
This is weird ...can anyone see this post. It now does not exist in the index

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Why don't these posts appear on the index.

When I post I get this

Database Error Database error
The I Ching Community database has encountered a problem.

Please try the following: •Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
•Open the www.onlineclarity.co.uk home page, then try to open another page.
•Click the Back button to try another link.

The www.onlineclarity.co.uk forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score
I'm posting now, so I hope it works . . .

Anyway, I agree with Trojan about not asking Yi about the psychics. The best person to ask is him.

G

goddessliss

When my clients keep asking the same question I suggest they sit for a few minutes close their eyes and listen to what their heart tells them - no need for a psychic, you already know the answer. - Liss

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Trojan testing .....

testing

testing

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
all appears well. earlier this forum went bonkers

moss elk

visitor
Reaction score
I would like for all of us English (and Merikin) speakers to make a concious effort to stop using the term "heart-broken" and instead use something like "heart-bruised".
Any of you who have been there and known such pain might appreciate how powerful Hope can be.
I don't mean hope that X will get back together with you, or that things will turn out exactly as you wish,
But hope that things will GET BETTER.
As we sit there or lie curled in a ball with a pained heart and think "it's broken, i can fix it, then ..... ouch i cant really" we can be left feeling hopeless and powerless and in even more pain than we started with.
If we think of it more like a bruise then we can actually allow it to heal on its own instead of thinking it is something we need to meddle with.

"If you have a wounded heart, touch it as little as you would an injured eye. There are only two remedies for the suffering of the soul: hope and patience." Pythagoras

I dont know why i felt the need to write this but, i did.

Greenkid

visitor
Reaction score
Thankyou

Dear moss elk

I have no idea why you wrote what you did but I'm so glad that you did. Thank you, You have eased my sore heart a little - I don't want to say why - just thank you.

G

goddessliss

Dear moss elk

I have no idea why you wrote what you did but I'm so glad that you did. Thank you, You have eased my sore heart a little - I don't want to say why - just thank you.

Agreed with meigga here - it touched my heart also - Liss

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

It's great to be back again. I was the one who posted the sexual relationship thread. Just to quickly update, we are civil and still friends. (Strictly platonic now, nothing sexual anymore). However, my desires for a romantic relationship with him are still present.

And so I have gone to a couple of tarot readers who both gave me the opposite answers.

I am moving back home soon from la (however I plan on moving back in a year) and I asked both psychics if we would still continue to remain friends, communicate and if there is still a romantic future ahead of us.

Psychic A had said that it was completely over and that he would have no desire to reach out to me after I move. She also said that I would never move back to la. That's pretty much the bulk of what she said, not much other reasoning.

Psychic B said that there still was potential, only if I work on myself and learn to grow up and mature a bit. She also said that going home was a good idea because then, I can work on building a stronger relationship with my father, which in turn will help me in all my other relationships and build my maturity (which makes me come off more as a woman rather than a girl). She said that once I do that, there is potential that things can change and move past a friendship. I definitely felt better and more connected with this psychic because she actually explained herself rather than just giving a definitive answer.

Anyway, so I consulted yi for some clarity.

Psychic A-

How true and accurate was A's reading to me?
Hexagram 44.5.6. To 32

How true and accurate was A's reading on my future with this man?
Hexagram 41.1.2. To 23 (yikes! What is the 23 about?!)

Please clarify or give me a general hexagram for how accurate A's reading is on this man.
Hexagram 28.3.4.6. To 59

Is A telling me the truth?
Hexagram 46.2 To 15

What would happen if I followed A's advice and believed it was real?
Hexagram 26.1.2.5. To 53

Psychic B-

How accurate was B's reading to me?
Hexagram 36.3.4. To 51

How true and accurate is B's reading about my future with this man?
Hexagram 24 unchanging

Please clarify or give me a general hexagram for how accurate B's reading is on this man.
Hexagram 14.2.6. To 55

Is B telling me the truth?
Hexagram 25.6 to 17

What would happened if I followed B's advice and believe it was real?
Hexagram 28.2.3. To 45

Based on these castings, who is more likely correct within their readings? Please let me know what you guys think! Thanks for the clarity guys! I'm interested in the feedback.

What happened ? What did you make of all these readings ?

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Which psychic made the best prediction ?

It's 4 months on.....what happened ?

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Okay this is what happened. I quote kiching00

both psychics were wrong, I ended up staying in la and not moving. And that guy and I are still friends, and I'm working on healing myself from him.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).