...life can be translucent

Menu

Should I practice "Meditation on Twin Hearts"...Hex 62 Unchanging

kumarsahab

visitor
Reaction score
I asked the Yi - "Should I practice Meditation on Twin Hearts..."

A little background.
- "Meditation on Twin Hearts" is a guided meditation technique developed by the person who came up with Pranic Healing.
- Some people swear by it (my friend who gave me the disc certainly does) while others say its not that effective or useful. That its better to spend your time just meditating.
- Plus I do a bunch of other modalities (like EFT and AIT) so I didn't want anything that got in the way.

So I just asked the Yi.

I received the Hexgram 62 Unchanging. And never, ever have I been so confused about the answer in my life. And never, ever have I read so many completely different (in title and meaning) "names" for the same Gua.

Is the Yi telling me not to 'overdo' it, not to fly too high or too fast (that can be a problem with energy based modalities) - or should I take into account the number of "Smooth & Prosperous", "Great Good Fortune", "Remain Steadfast & Upright" etc etc that is a part of the judgement.

Or is it simply Hilary's interpretation of this gua (http://www.onlineclarity.co.uk/learn/gua/hexagrams/hexagram62.php)
make this 'trasition' but as a 'small person' - with all of the humility and yielding that you could imagine inherent in a guided meditation.

Your thoughts please....

moss elk

visitor
Reaction score
From their website:
"Meditation on Twin Hearts is a noble tool that hopes to *raise* one’s vibrations toward higher states of awareness and *expanded* levels of consciousness."

Wilhelm/Baynes Perseverance furthers. Small things may be done; great things should not be done. The flying bird brings the message: It is not well to strive upward, it is well to remain below. Great good fortune. (By not trying to fly high right now with this)

So, i think it is saying not right now with this, will somehow lead to good fortune.
62 has been called Lying Low

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score
I agree with Moss Elk. This is not a time for expanding your energies and flying high. It is a time for staying low and attending to details. Do not neglect the small details in your life.

tia_bnb

visitor
Reaction score
I do think it could also mean do not expect great gains immediately but it would help you in smaller ways initially and then grow towards higher purpose or spiritual growth maybe..

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).