...life can be translucent

Menu

Please explain this Hex 54.6>38

G

goddessliss

I moved into a new place a couple of weeks ago (for those of you that don't know) and at first there were signs of Hex 3,
There are a number of limitations and I thought about leaving almost as soon as I got here but now I've gone into a place of acceptance and decided to sit out the lease, enjoying my time while I'm here

From the moment I went into the place of acceptance and started to relax about it all I started to get this awful feeling everytime I awoke in the morning and when I do meditation during the day.

Please explain this awful feeling I have inside

Hex 54.6>8

hex 54 speaks of making the grass greener where you live instead of seeking elsewhere to find this green grass - well that's what I decided to do and am doing. Making the house into mine, the garden something of beauty, taking my time to cook nourishing foods and doing some sewing amongst other things.
Line 6 - speaks of words that lack substance if not followed through with sincere action but I feel I'm doing these things I speak of with sincerity even though I know in my heart it's not really what I want but accepting that this is what I have at present and it's a waste of time to oppose it.
I guess Hex 38 is my heart opposing it and/or my head opposing it in the first place.

Is there something I can learn here that I'm not seeing in this reading.

thanks, Liss

anemos

visitor
Reaction score
a79bd4b8-c7a0-4ef0-aa81-3f6ecb637ad7_zpsdc01cbe0.jpg

two weeks and still not a housewarming party invitation ??? Liss...... ?

anyways, here is your present , you will have to print it yourself. :)

Its my illustration of hex 54. My favorite words for 54 is "consent" . Not agree or compromise or adapt but consent. Say YES!!! because you know that you still try to find you way and awful feelings have a reason to be there. 38 might mean that you try to control the part is sad and impose her to follow the other one, that accepts the house that is not perfect and its ok , or sort of ok, with that. Its the diversity of 38, your different feelings for different issues.

My impression, and don't take me wrong, is that you have load the subject : "House" with other parts of you life. If in a couple of day you would find the Perfect House do those awful feelings cease to exist ?. Maybe this is your 54.6 ? this is how I read it. Its not that I don't hear the practical issues this house might have, but i think the reading is about your home not the house. And you are building a nice home for you. it takes time to make a home. You live in it see what you need go to the shop buy it , after a while you need something and so on so forth. You don't go to the shops and return with a load of things and that's it .

I agree with your interpretation. You need to make a home, in your heart not in the mind. That where consent comes from , imo.

You promised photos btw, ;)

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score
Please explain this awful feeling I have inside

Hex 54.6>38

You have an empty feeling inside, like you are making sacrifices for nothing. But nothing we ever do to make our lives better is wasted, in my opinion. Pat yourself on the back for every little thing you do.

G

goddessliss

Aw thanks anemos - such a lovely pic you're just bit talented aren't you - Open invitation to the housewarming, come when you can

Yes my head accepts this is the best way to handle my situation but my heart is not 'consenting' to it. The limitations have become endless because of the transport issue - last ferry off is 10.30am and the last ferry to get back on is 7.00pm and not much in between. Today I can hear there's a great band playing on the island across the river but I've no way of getting there or back - I didn't know about it until I heard it. This has made me sad because it's what I love to do, go see a live band and dance and dance. I can hear the people enjoying it but I'm not part of it. That's how I've felt for years in my life - I don't belong anywhere, to anything or with anyone. I don't feel lonely more just alone.

A new idea came to me today through my creative writing journal - well it's actually an old idea resurfacing itself but to make it happen I need money - so I thought just get a job that pulls in a bit of money for six months or more and then start on the idea. But I've been down this road before and put in 110% effort to bring it about and nothing works out.

Thanks for your support as always anemos - it does help just to get clarity sometimes.

G

goddessliss

You have an empty feeling inside, like you are making sacrifices for nothing. But nothing we ever do to make our lives better is wasted, in my opinion. Pat yourself on the back for every little thing you do.

Oh yes Ginnie that's it - the feeling is one of emptiness - thanks for the clarity it has helped enormously to be able to name what it is I'm feeling.

G

goddessliss

Show me the steps to bring fulfillment into my life

Hex 14.2.4>22

Oh yes line 2 - I do wish to undertake something, that's getting a job to get money so I can get my idea underway.
Line 4 - always baffles me

Hex 22 - the idea is one of beauty but not just superficial.

- Liss

anemos

visitor
Reaction score

Hex 14.2.4>22

14.2 : you have the fire to do things
14.4 : avoid to compare your self or your current situation with that of others because maybe it deprives the potential. Mind your own business ;)

22 : Let it flow :) Show yourself !!!

G

goddessliss

Thank you anemos that makes sense for me in my present situation - is that what line 4 means? Just do what you're doing and not try to control things. - Liss

cornucopia63

visitor
Reaction score

Hex 14.2.4>22

Oh yes line 2 - I do wish to undertake something, that's getting a job to get money so I can get my idea underway.

Hexagram 14

Line 2 - You have the balance and wisdom to put your talents to good use. But you still need to be helped along the way to be able to travel in style and do what you want.

Line 4 - You are envious of your neighbours or others who have more influence and money to do what they want and have it better than you. Do you live beside a very rich person? You have 3 influential and affluent people living around you. Do you wish to be in the same position as them?

Hexagram 22 is about image issues and being accepted for who we are. Either you or your idea needs a make over. If it's you, maybe a new hair cut, a new wardrobe, new make up? You know that you need to get out of a set way of doing things and stop waiting around. You need to change how you present yourself, how you communicate, how others see you. If it's for business purposes how you present your idea.

Outward appearances and marketing and public relations do bring success in small matters and you will receive small favors but serious issues cannot be based on show and appearances only. You need to be more practical with your plans if you want to achieve something more.

ps. The primary hexagram shows a situation a behaviour pattern or person. With my method the relating hexagram is the guidance or future outlook in relation to the concern.

G

goddessliss

Thanks cornucopia for letting me know this was here - I'd missed it :)

LIne 2 - help along the way may be financial backing which I'm hoping to earn myself

In terms of the people around me - my actual neighbours appear to have money but I don't feel envious of them but I do feel envious of my 3 close friends. They have the 3 things I most want - their own home, long term loving relationships and their children close by.

Hex 22 - ah my whole life needs a facelift I believe which is what I'm working on right now. I had a similar business about 5 years ago but I'm planning on doing things a little bit different this time around.

thanks, you've made me get clarity - Liss

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).