...life can be translucent

Menu

37.6 to 63 for asking Outcome of me going to Art School.

cindy

visitor
Reaction score
Is this auspicious?

I am not understanding if this will clash with my family duties, according to the reading. I am thinking of doing this as my children are growing independant now and I really want to do something creative, for my self development.

I am on the side of Follow Your Bliss, after so many years of caretaking the house and children.

Input very much appreciated!

Edit to add: concerned by the 'disorder at the end' of 63, I asked a second question 'what brings about this disorder? What is it about?' And in response got hex 34 unchanging! Puzzled.

Art is something I could have done at college, when I was 18 and left school, but I took a different path. I'd like to fill in the gap left behind by not doing it.. I think my kids will be supportive, my husband may wish I'd do something more lucrative, which maybe I can do in addition, not instead of..

Last edited:

cindy

visitor
Reaction score
I think 34 is suggesting that I do some art course (s).....quietly... in other words, dont appear to be rocking anybody's boat..

Do you agree?

Using power could cause difficulties. Not sure how else to see this.

Last edited:

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score
The readings suggest that you have an awesome talent, a talent that others will definitely notice. I suppose that the hex 34 unchanging reading is referring to how you will manage to contain that great power.Well, an artist has media, and these channel the great power of creativity. I think it's a great plan, to do some art courses and finally let your awesomeness out of the bag. You owe it to yourself!

cindy

visitor
Reaction score
Wow! Really?!:)

Gosh, I didnt see that at all, in the reading.

Confidence level now Boosted!

Thankyou, ginnie, very excited about the plan now!

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).