...life can be translucent

Menu

Hexagram 5 into 10

galatea11

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Hello,

I am posting in this forum for the very first time. Please accept my apologies if I am doing anything incorrectly. Today I asked the Sage for guidance on how to approach my day and received Hexagram 5.3.4.6 changing into 10. My version of the I Ching (Brian Browne Walker) warns of great danger, possible bloodshed (Line 4.) This alarms me because I've had someone stalking me recently. Also, a large international event is happening in my neighborhood this weekend. Do most people interpret Line 4 to be a literal warning about physical danger?

After receiving the initial reading I asked the I Ching a few more questions, including whether my animals and I should remain in our home or go elsewhere. I received Hexagram 11 in response to this last question. For the moment I have drawn all my blinds and am staying home. My cats are napping very peacefully so they do not seem to sense any immediate threat ;) I feel inclined to remain calm and have faith that the Universe is protecting me as long as I maintain my devotion to proper principles, but I would like to hear the opinions of others. Thanks in advance for any insight.

XO

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score

I cannot speak for most people but I think the line does imply some sort of physical violence or upsetting physical manifestation, yes.

Here is John Blofeld on line 5.4: "To abstain from action amidst deeds of blood is to accord with the principle of allowing things to take their course."

I know that there are some who would say to flee the scene, but I have always had good luck by allowing things to take their course, as you are doing.

galatea11

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Thank you very much for your input. I live in a tall building surrounded by other tall buildings so I pulled the blinds and stayed home all day and all night. Nothing happened. This morning I asked the I Ching if I should remain sequestered all day today or just go about my normal business. I received Hexagram 6.1.5 changing to 38 in response. Message seems to be that I should just avoid conflict wherever I am.

Thanks again!

XO

galatea11

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Interesting, I just came across this thread after posting another query about 5.4. Back in 2014 I followed advice contained in Ginnie's quote from Blofeld:

Here is John Blofeld on line 5.4: "To abstain from action amidst deeds of blood is to accord with the principle of allowing things to take their course."

A great book called "The Gift of Fear" holds that stalkers will generally gravitate to a different target if their original prey does not give them any type of response (e.g. calling police, moving, changing phone number, etc.) This proved true in my case. Stalker situation never escalated.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).