...life can be translucent

Menu

42.3.4 Relationship question

yawiney

visitor
Reaction score
The question: "Yi, please show me an image to assist me in deciding whether to continue a love relationship with x or not. Specifically clarifying if my resistence is due solely to my own unresolved issues or because she is not the right woman for me."

Because of the nature of the question i can't tell which way is toward the increase. Changing to fellowship does seem good for relationship though.

Line 3 could mean that I would benefit from breaking it off "unfortunate event".

Line 4 seemed to say that an advisor could help which could be someone on this forum.

I did readings after that about potential trips with her into nature that were both obviously negative:36.2.4.5>43 and 54 unchanging. So I ruled those out.

I also did a reading 3 weeks ago: "Yi please show me an image describing the best attitude to take now towards my relationship with x for the highest good for both of us." and received 64.2.6> 16
This seemed to say the relationship (or transition) is not yet done and has the potential to arrive at Joy.

Any help is much appreciated.
Thank you!

G

goddessliss

Oh gosh confusing questions - why don't you just ask something simple like What is the potential of this relationship - Liss

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).