...life can be translucent

Menu

lost dog

anemos

visitor
Reaction score
We are very sad because we lost our dog and I asked Yi a couple of questions in case it could give some hinds that would help to find it.

That dog got lost and found shelter in our house. We took all those actions to make know we found it and the owner could come to get it. We went to a nearby animal shelter to inform them. They told us if nobody asks for it we can bring it to them but if noone adopts it in a while they will set her free. That made us to consider keep her. She is a cute , smart dog, but very frightened one that only after a week begin to stop being afraid and stop shaking when we approaching her.

A family members was careless and lost her. Till now hasn't return and while we go again and again at the region was lost, can't find her.

I asked 1. Dog ? 15.3.5 > 8 Keep searching is what I read. Or it might be that the initial owner found her ???
2. Where is she ? 60

60 made me think of the dog shelter, but so far nobody has state that she found her. She is a very scared little dog and we all worry about her condition. Maybe is is hides somewhere that's why nobody has see her ? Don't know what to make of 60.

Btw , there is no water or lake or something similar around

Thoughts ?

pocossin

visitor
Reaction score
Where is she ?

A graveyard or a place with ruins.

flashlight

visitor
Reaction score
I had a similar image as Pocossin come behind my eyes at seeing hex 60.
Someplace where the dog is trapped somehow (injured or not?), an old shed, a well or water main - some place where the dog's movements are constrained, either because of injury or because of the physical location of where it is.
(FWIW, newbie interpretation)

anemos

visitor
Reaction score
Where is she ?

A graveyard or a place with ruins.

the graveyards are on the other site of the city , but the visual, the rows and the organization fits with what is nearby the spot she were lost. vines and glasshouses producing vegetables. Also there are many houses in bad conditions

So maybe , from your answer , she is still around there.

Thank you, Tom . No luck today either but we will look again tomorrow.

anemos

visitor
Reaction score
I had a similar image as Pocossin come behind my eyes at seeing hex 60.
Someplace where the dog is trapped somehow (injured or not?), an old shed, a well or water main - some place where the dog's movements are constrained, either because of injury or because of the physical location of where it is.
(FWIW, newbie interpretation)

For some reasons we don't know- (maybe wasn't treated well) she appears very very scared, so maybe she is hiding. I hope is that not she is not injured and alone. :(

But... its possible, so we need to "comb" the area , in case what you say is true. Thank you flashlight.

Makes me wonder why those images of damage and deteriorate condition came from 60.

anemos

visitor
Reaction score
hmm, I asked for further hinds regarding 60 and got 60u again..

Laconic Yi ...

pocossin

visitor
Reaction score
Makes me wonder why those images of damage and deteriorate condition came from 60.

In terms of the King Wen Sequence, 60 is burial, but the trigrams suggests similar ideas. Dui is autumn when fruit softens and falls, and Kan is injury.

cornucopia63

visitor
Reaction score
she got buried under sth because she was injured can't walk maybe? This is heartbreaking!

1eleven

visitor
Reaction score
Something with joints... hollow inside. Train tracks.. steps? Is there a well nearby?

Good luck and keep us posted!!

B

blue_angel

Hi Anemos,

I see 15.3.5>8 as the dog is safe and well. The dog has united with others. Somewhere in the middle, maybe between your house and the animal shelter, is there a farm near by? Anything similar? The 60 I see as the dog is within boundaries, perhaps in a house or a stable near a lake, pond, well, or waterfall. Wherever the dog is, there are other dogs, or similar animals. Have you checked with the animal shelter to see if the dog some how found her way there?

cornucopia63

visitor
Reaction score
Or maybe the dog is tied somewhere with a lease which is restricting it's movements. That's another heartbreaking possibility. I'm totalling against tying up dogs unless taken for a walk in the city.

anemos

visitor
Reaction score
Noone has seen her so far. Its not easy to think she is injured and alone somewhere.

Blue angel, nope, not in the shelter . went again this morning and checked myself all dogs are there.

Maybe 60 means we can't find her. I would expect 47 is she were somewhere confined. Maybe we just have to get used to the idea we won't find her...

Thanks again to all of you for your help . Be well.

Will post again if I found her.

flashlight

visitor
Reaction score
Argh! Don't give up!

During the first few months I lived in the country, both dog and cat went missing. I went nuts. Lots of danger out there - cars, wild animals etc. - and neither of my animals knew anything about "country", "finding home" etc. Worse, there were thunder storms and pouring rain.

Cat showed up 4 days later, after I had put cardboard boxes outside the front and back doors with some well worn t-shirts and sweaters so he could find my scent. Found him curled inside, looking up at me, clearly saying "yo! I've been waiting! What took you so long to come down, look and open the door?"

Dog it turned out was locked up in a kitchen one hamlet over, the little old lady wanted to keep him. It's the postman who told me he'd thought he'd seen my dog. Getting him back turned into a screaming match!

You've not had this stray long, right? So like my furry ones, it doesn't know the way back to you yet. Give it clues and keep looking!

anemos

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you for your support , encouragement and ideas., flashlight. Have seek for advises looking at various websites. House is far away for the spot she was lost, but will take her blanked tomorrow so , if she is around smell her scent and come out , if she is hiding or such.

So far nothing ... and readings are not positive... we shall see.

poised

visitor
Reaction score
Dog needs limits?

Sorry about your dog, anemos. It can be heartbreaking to lose a pet. One version of 60 reads,
".. You are not a particularly willful person (DOG?), and it is possible that you could lose yourself on the many paths of the material world, if you don't find your rightful road and keep on it. It's not that in following your nose won't find ways to grow and learn, but you are prone to wander."

Perhaps that's your dog's point of view…prone to wander and get lost, not sure who her rightful owner/companion/road is. Perhaps she went back to her original owner?

When a pet of mine went missing, I made posters with her picture on them, xeroxed a pile, tacked them up on every lamppost, and someone brought her to me within 24 hours. I don't know whether this is allowed where you live, but you might try.

I hope your dog comes back , anemos, and limits her choices to you.

ALSO, I'd like to add another look at 60: when I lost a small, expensive item, I turned the apartment upside down searching for hours, got 60 when I asked Yi where it was. Then this morning, I was taking salt and pepper from the cabinet, and behind the shakers, voila, my lost item. Apparently Yi was telling me to limit my search, the item wasn't that far away. I hope this is true of your dog, anemos.

Last edited:
S

sooo

One version of 60 reads,

Perhaps that's your dog's point of view…prone to wander and get lost, not sure who her rightful owner/companion/road is. Perhaps she went back to her original owner?

Being a dog lover, I asked this morning and got 16uc, which sounds a lot as you've described here. That would make 60 mean a lack of limits, a wanderer. Good call, poised.

A few neighborhood posters is a great idea.

anemos

visitor
Reaction score
we m i g h t have found her :)

Have an appointment with a lady she found her and then will be sure if she is the one or not.

She is definitely a rascal !!!! When I asked "can we find her ? " got 4.3 >18

5c350877-0574-44b8-b5fb-fe0dbdfa70b4_zps4717ea4d.jpg
001c9ebe-ab9f-40f8-983d-6081270edc0f_zps7af5ed8f.jpg

A microchip is the first thing we have to do. Actually in our brief discussion with the lady found her , she told me she'll refuse to give her to me if I won't put a microchip. ( she is a member of the dog shelter btw, and on Saturday,it seems we were there both at the same time , for the same dog but in different places :rolleyes: )

After the appointment will know more about where she found her etc....

Thank you all for your help.
:bows:

poised

visitor
Reaction score
What a precious little doggie girl. Hope all turns out well.

anemos

visitor
Reaction score
unless a miracle happens tomorrow ( my only hope is 36.6>22) the readings I got seems to say

15 ( i got lots of 15) its be pragmatic

60 - there are restrictions

4.3> 18 an investment that won't yield results.

the woman found her is nuts. She stood me up today and refuses to give her to me because she says its not the one I lost. She claims to be a animal lover but she tries to make me give her money. There is no way to do that- yield to her blackmail !!! Before that was thinking to give her a handmade jewel I craft as a thank you....

I'm angry, sad, disappointed .

Sorry for not addressing properly your last comments. Your help and support was valuable.Please accept a simple yet genuine thank you.

flashlight

visitor
Reaction score
Anemos,

Don't give up! This sounds so much like what happened with my dog! You can prove you adopted this dog and call the authorities and the shelter if necessary. People who use animals to make money do not take good care of animals, so she wouldn't be safe staying with her anyway.

Flashlight

poised

visitor
Reaction score
Very strange and nasty situation. You have photos of the dog, anemos, and she has very clear markings; should be easy to prove she's yours.

Is there anyone you can take with you to pick up the dog? We have "animal control" people who work for the city and/or the shelter. They would want to know that someone is using the animal they gave to you to extort money. Can you ask for help at the shelter?

anemos

visitor
Reaction score
First of all thank you for the encouragement. When I got 36.6>22 was thinking about the shelter too and hoped that the darkness -ie her lies and behavior would consumed her . Wrong interpretation tho

The people at animal shelter are great yet that ...erm ... person.. knows very well the laws. I was told that since there is no a microchip - according to law anyone can claim ownership. The vet who seems to be in charge assured me that he will take the dog back and register it in our name and overall consider the situation as a adoption in process.

Today at 13:00 was the appointment for her to bring the dog and for us to take it,if the photos we had confirm its the one we are looking for. Yes, as you can count the days its been 6 days without knowing .

Btw, the reading i had last night about "what do i nee to know about the common meeting was 6.2.6>45 a clear and loud "drop it !!!" ???? If you see it different , please I would appreciate to hear another pov.

We went to the appointment , and as we found out after contacting her, she came the morning with the real owner who microchip-ed the dog . She said that the owner saw the posters we had put and find his dog. its a lie because in the area the alleged poster was we had not put one and if we had and 'forgot' the tel we had written was the one of the shelter. The shelter has not register any phone call. Moreover, the Vet or the administration staff don't work on Saturdays so it was very "convenient" to do her dirty work that day.

We did some Sherlock Holmes search and found the so-called owner !!! He told us than the dog was not his but was given by that "woman" . He went and told he was the owner so he is in trouble too. On Monday we'll go again to the shelter as the time we found the owner and went together there the shelter was closed.

I don't know for sure whether the 6.6. refers to our part or is about that woman. if its about me, have no idea yet how to drop the matter. I'm naive to believe that the good will prevail. maybe h6 is for me.

their is a dog that goes through such a ordeal and two families and most important, children that cry for that dog. The new owner has a child too. And all these because of a sick mind. Darn it !!!

Tohpol

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Sounds like a nightmare. I wish you luck in sorting it all out.

anemos

visitor
Reaction score
Hi all,

Just to let you know that Loki - that's her new name- is home safe. :)

36.6>22 was what happened indeed. The people in the shelter , did the best they could and that woman's darkness help all of us.

Every single thoughts you shared about my readings and sooo's h16 reading has been a helpful companion all those days. My heartfelt thank you to all of you. Be well !!!

:bows:

poised

visitor
Reaction score
Lucky Loki !! She must be very happy to be in her "forever home" at last.

You went through a lot to claim her and reclaim her, anemos. I am very happy that your efforts paid off. The two of you clearly belong together and will enjoy good times and sweet feelings from now on.

anemos

visitor
Reaction score
Welcome home, Loki!

Congrats, Maria. Happy for you both.

:) thank you from both of us ! The existence of hex 16 and and older reading and interpretation of it - the god within- gave me strength . I had to tune myself with a little piece inside to take heart and courage .

Lucky Loki !! She must be very happy to be in her "forever home" at last.

You went through a lot to claim her and reclaim her, anemos. I am very happy that your efforts paid off. The two of you clearly belong together and will enjoy good times and sweet feelings from now on.

and that was the short story, poised. Thank you very must for everything... :)Oh and her name , Loki , partly was inspired by the passage you gave from Poets I ching and along with the 36.6. reading.

Can't tell what hex 60 - which got it twice really meant but Tom's take and the odor of decay was many times so strong. But I met also nice and kind people. My gut feeling was saying that the solution was the shelter and others "saw" that too.

its funny or silly but when first saw her, inside my mind I asked her " why you came here, what message you bring ? " I thing the answer is 36.6>22.... something I needed so so much. :)

I'm really grateful !

best wishes to all of you.

flashlight

visitor
Reaction score
:bounce::claps:

Oh how wonderful! I'm so happy for you and Loki :) Very glad and relieved to read this happy ending.

Go give her a snuzzle for me, and a big slurp from my dog (also a rescue with a horrid start to life).

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).