...life can be translucent

Menu

relationship/breakup question

yawiney

visitor
Reaction score
I asked this question in the midst of a breakup of a 2 year relationship:

"Is it worthwhile to still pursue a love relationship with x?" > 29.4.6. >#6.

I can see clearly if i pursue there will be conflict with the person my (as of yesturday) X partner is now together with.

The last throw of coins I was thinking about my question with "or let her go?" That top line to me could mean if I pursue the relationship or if i let her go. Either way I want to avoid whatever leads to what that line describes. Any help on this or the reading in general is much appreciated.

The Inner trigrams make 27 which also seems relevant here.

She has changed her mind several times in the past month, thus why I still would ask the Yi this.

B

blue_angel

Doesn't look too good. Comes down to your own decision. Looks like 6 is conflict falling into 29 deep waters. A learning lesson. 4 is like well at least she thinks of you, maybe you could stay friends for now. 6 is like being stuck in an unstable place with no base or foundation. So... what can you do about it? What changes can you make? Looking at it, is it worth it?

cornucopia63

visitor
Reaction score
Hello, there is alot of turmoil and conflict. You have to meet half way and compromise if you want things to work out. Someone is very demanding and always disagreeable. This person enjoys conflict and drama. It could be you or your partner or both.

yawiney

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you for replying. And yes there is and has been alot of internal conflict on both our parts. I usually don't consult the Ching about relationships but this has been hard to navigate.

Any chance that 6 at the top is adressing the "if I let her go?" As I was feeling that aspect of the situation as I did the last throw? Thanks for any further insights.

B

blue_angel

The advice of the lines is something like 29.4 appreciate the small, have an open mind recognize the smallest good signs in your life, could be about her or other friends. It doesn't seem to point to love or relationship though.

29.6 is like you need to start with a solid foundation, a good base, then be open to any
good changes. Enjoy your life, release a little, renew, appreciate life can be fragile and is
forever changing.

Yes, if you were not fully focused and clear when asking, it changes your reading at times. Either way, it looks as though if you go ahead with this relationship or pursue this love it may be less than satisfying at the current moment. There are things that need to be worked out and you'll have to be very clear on what you want for yourself and what you are willing to accept. The main idea is not to stay conflicted. Learn what you must so you can flow again.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).