...life can be translucent

Menu

Time to move on?? Hex 27.1.3.6>15

G

goddessliss

My lease is up in about 4 weeks so a decision really needs to be made whether to stay or go.

I've settled down a lot in myself although I'm still keen to leave this place because of the isolation and I just spent a week in the area I wish to move back to and that felt like home to me.
The major hesitation is not having a car which I would definitely need and whilst I can afford to buy an old one I then wouldn't have any savings to use for emergencies such as car repairs.

The real reason for the question today is I've just been offered the chance of a job that I've already 99% got the go ahead for though not exactly in the area I wish to be - it's close enough.

How can I progress my situation to take up this opportunity

Hex 27.1.3.6>15

The first two lines I'm not understanding although Line 6 speaks of crossing the river and nourishing others. Obviously I would have to cross the river to go back and the opportunity is working with children which is nourishing for both myself and the children.
- Liss

iams girl

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Hi Liss,

27.1 I had this line as part of a reading after getting the second job of my choice and not the first. I'd had my heart set on the first one, so was feeling disappointed. It was pretty clear to me Yi was saying, "don't look at me with those sad eyes, pick your magic turtle back up, and head out to the job you got." Made me laugh. So, I think Yi is saying you've got what it takes within to make the magic happen wherever you go :). Best wishes!

27.3 Maybe confirms it involves some self-sacrifice.

G

goddessliss

Thanks iamsgirl - I don't know how I missed your response at the time. I didn't take the job(as yet anyway) as I thought no, having moved so many times in the last 5 years it's going to take something major for me to uproot myself. That major thing came in the guise of a phone call from my youngest son who asked me to come live with him. In the end I did cross the river and as it turns out we are nourishing each other.
It's interesting for me to note that there are a lot of similarities that have come with this move, that are almost the same as when my exhusband I split over 5 years ago, so I feel like I've come full circle and the benefits of the split are now starting to outweigh the losses. - Liss

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).