...life can be translucent

Menu

New job - advice please 42.5.4.2 >64

player1

visitor
Reaction score
Hi and thanks again for the forum. I try not ask for guidance her too often. I think it's been some time since I last came here for advice and I would appreciate any insight to my reading.

Firstly I did not use this site for the reading and the changing lines may be in the wrong order but those were the the ones given - I hope that makes sense !

Okay - so I have applied for another job in the bank I've worked at for four years. I'm looking to go back to the area of the bank (complaints) I left a year ago. I took the interview on Tuesday,it went okay but it probably could have gone better. I provided the names of the managers I worked for previously and I feels it's likely they would speak well of me.

My current job sucks - we recently moved managers about in the unit and my new manager is a bitch. She is making much a do about nothing in regard to ultra petty processing errors and she seems determined to humiliate me at any opportunity. Her behaviour became worse once she was aware I had applied for the other job. I'm really concerned that if I don't get out of the dept soon I will quit.

So what do all these changing lines mean ? Have I provided enough info for this to make sense ?

Many thanks in advance :)

yxeli

visitor
Reaction score
Hey,

just to clarify:: did you get hex 42, line 2, line 4 and line 5 changing?

if so, the resultant hex would be 38.

if however you received hex 42, lines 1,2,4,5, this would change to 64.

Yx

player1

visitor
Reaction score
Hi and thanks ! To be honest I have been challenged on my readings before and the site I used did provide those changing lines and 64. One wasn't changing - only 5,4,2. Thanks again.

yxeli

visitor
Reaction score
ah yea! waw that sites a blast from my chingy past! :D

as far as your reading goes, line 1 is basically saying 'go for it!', line 2 it saying your going to grow so much in this new job, your being blessed, quite literally. Line 4 --Wing: ''You have the opportunity to act as a mediator between someone in a higher position than yourself and those below you, whom you represent. If you express yourself in a reasonable manner and make Benefit to all concerned the first priority of your interests, your advice will be followed. This influential position can have far-reaching effects. '' sounds like the exact role of your job, doesnt it?? complaints dept., so your the mediator between 2 different groups?? and line 5 is unequivocally saying your doing the right thing.

seems like yi agress your boss is a bitch;)

42>64 goes by way of 58, which is about openess, communication, expression. seems to me like yi is saying go getem playa! :)

Yx

S

sooo

"For losers now will be later to win, for the times they are a changin'." Bob Dylan

(nice to see you back, Yx!)

player1

visitor
Reaction score
Many thanks for explaining that to me - I will donate to the site 2m and post the outcome in the next few days - god willing. :)

yxeli

visitor
Reaction score
thanks sooo :) i've actually just not bothered to sign in in an age...been lurking quite regularly tho!

player: thats a lovely gift for this community! thanks for being 42! ;)

and an update would be absolutely great!

just remember: speak up for yourself and youve got it in the bag :)

Yx

player1

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks again ! The iching on the site I posted did advise "that these are the good old days". Sound advice. Have a great day.

yxeli

visitor
Reaction score
no probs! regarding that site you use to cast, i used it all the time when i first started using yi. The problem with that particular one is that it doesnt give you all the changing lines. someone in here years ago told me this, and if you want a full authentic reading which you can start to learn how to decipher for yourself, russel cottrels site i posted above really is fabulous. after casting you can click the little 'advanced' setting, which gives you the full entire reading, nuclears, inner and outer change operators, the whole shebang.

Yx

S

sooo

thanks sooo :) i've actually just not bothered to sign in in an age...been lurking quite regularly tho!

Ah! So you're responsible for smudging up the windows outside!
911463.gif

player1

visitor
Reaction score
Ah ! That makes sense and thanks for the clarification. I use the site because it seems to feel right and it's accurate. However, I will venture from my safety zone ! $5 donated as promised and thanks again.

yxeli

visitor
Reaction score
hahaaa @ sooo!!

well, lookit, there was a bunch of us. you can't just put ALL the blame on me. And anyway, we got bored after awhile and went to the pub with a bunch of lurkers from the tarot forum. Was great craic :D

Player! nice one! :)

S

sooo

Had to look up the word craic. An Irish term, derived from old English term "crack". I guess the simile here would be "crack up". Well, so long as you're having fun. :p

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).