...life can be translucent

Menu

Serious mistake & 4.4

anemos

visitor
Reaction score
I discovered a serious mistake the hard way. I had caught and correct similar ones but this one escaped and only discover it after a damaged occur - not a small damage.

I asked :
a) how can I correct it ? 4.4>64. There is not much info re this line at the archives and have not much experience of this line but i guess it says there is not much to do and better face the reality of the situation .

Still have to deal with the damage so I asked :
b) what is the appropriate approach and got 54.2.3>55

Its not very clear to me atm what those lines say to me. Maybe its an 4.4 impression but it feels like advising not to hurry and look more carefully at the situation because I don't see something ?

I wonder if you see a practical advice/ suggestions on a specific course of action or both readings imply that the damage can't be undone or reduce the damage so better accept it ?

Line 54.3 is not at all clear to me in the specific context. Any experience or thought you'ld like to share is much appreciated.

Thank you

chingching

visitor
Reaction score
You know i actully think your reading is saying, look everyone makes mistakes, but more deeply i suppose that making a mistake can lead to improved processes in the future, making the negative into a positive! And also dont forget the image of 4, refrring to the fact that you've been very good in all other cases, this is just one slip up.

54.3 is about instincts, the knowing you have in the dark, perhaps even in the dark of your fears one eye can see that you wont get hung for this mistake

54.4 wait a bit come back as the second wife

A little humility and acceptance for the time being

And 55 as a process with a beginning a middle and an end

Confusion, dark, then the sun reappears. Dont be sad. Oh and maybe you can blame the eclipse we just had for good measure. :)

Last edited:

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I wonder if it is saying your question is based on a false premise, this premise ;

I asked :
a) how can I correct it ? 4.4>64.

I'd consider the question itself is based on a misunderstanding. Either it is not yours to correct, or cannot be corrected...or does not need correcting..In any case the answer appears to find the understanding the question is based on is flawed or incomplete

OR

it's just saying, like you said 'what's done is done'...which amounts to a similar idea that this is not something you can actually correct

Still have to deal with the damage so I asked :
b) what is the appropriate approach and got 54.2.3>55

Well it looks like you are not really in a position to deal with the damage to the extent that you think you are. It looks like you are part of a bigger situation, a cog in a large wheel....and the 55 suggests you cannot see clearly because you have too much to consider...it's too much for you to see all at once.

Change patterns confirm this

46 is yang pattern...your question was based on the urge to push on, to grow beyond. The yin pattern is 25 so the way through the situation may be to see that perhaps this is not all yours to correct.

Perhaps you think your mistake made these consequences but the answers seem to say that actually the whole situation was not all down to you. What you did was in context of a whole other framework you cannot see too clearly because you are a part of it.

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score
a) how can I correct it ? 4.4>64.

4.4 means that someone is not quite in touch with the reality of the situation. Their point of view is incomplete. I go along with what Trojina wrote above.

bradford

(deceased)
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
It will take some time. Ask the right questions, say the right things to the right people. Take what responsibility is yours. Expect to grow by this.
I won't touch 54.2,3 because those were from the second question that Hexagram Four itself told you not to ask, in case you weren't paying attention.

anemos

visitor
Reaction score
thank you all for your responses.

I see you talk about not perceiving the reality the way it is so that makes me think if I assume 100% responsibility which actually is not all mine.

The damage is very real and tangible. A car accident happened and the contract covers such things has been canceled by mistake along with other mistakes of this kind that I thought I had corrected all. I had not responsibility for the canceling as it was a wrong procedure that created a lot of mistakes and many hour scanning every transaction and correct it. The particular one wasn't corrected. Yet , i have responsibility towards my clients .

Indeed, my part is a cog at a big machine, as trojina said, yet I'm the only part that is unprotected. A interpretation of 4.4 talks about someone is on its own and it resonates to me.

The second question was about the practical things .i.e. how should I pay for the damage and its a considerable big amount I don't have

My take is "its my fault and I have to deal with the consequences and learn my lesson" and all of you saw that, but , I hear your other ideas and will think more about it and see if I'm missing something , the part of reality its not apparent to me. All Lines and Hexs talk about that obscured view . Could be re this incident or my whole approach i.e. run to help and correct mistakes are not mine.

Your input has be really helpful. Will report back what happened and will try to negotiate it again

thank you

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).