...life can be translucent

Menu

56.1.6 >55

anemos

visitor
Reaction score
Anyone had any experience that would like to share re 56.1.6 >55 ?

Had this combo before when a certain meditation and the research followed was too overwhelming that getting this reading took it as "stop , don't go further"

Got this combo just a while ago and the fitting worries me a bit. I was careless this morning and underestimate something and felt a disturbance in a vulnerable part of my body. Realized that in the middle of an action but at that moment was not possible to back off.

the question was " show me if everything its ok there ( part of body) "
Doesn't seems a reassuring reading as 56.1 show being careless and 56.6 go beyond limits .Guilty for both of them , gulp!!!

I'm posting this , just in case the 1-6 pattern changes that reading and says not to worry as its a brief episode like many of you have observe in such pattern.

I know that Yi answer are not very reliable for medical matters ( although , in my experience its not always the case) but seems a pretty accurate description of what happened. I'm not sure if i should read it as don't worry (55) it will pass- its what I wish it was saying, buuuuut... can't help it and worry given those two , not that nice lines.

Any further input would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I have known 56 come up for transient illnesses, you know viruses and bugs.

I think overall this reading is asking you to stop focusing on detail and see the big picture. Infact it may be a picture of 'fussing' ;) well 56.1 is fussing and 56.6 has fussed so much they've lost the plot.....but 55 says you actually have all the information you need to make a clear decision about this and a clear action.

What is that clear decision or action ? I can't possibly know and wouldn't like to say since it's a medical matter. I think first if I had this reading I would seriously look myself in the mirror and ask

'Are you being a fuss pot ?'

There's no shame in it....we all fuss. For example I check I locked my car door even when I know perfectly well I checked my car door. maybe I check my car door so often I weaken the catch ....maybe that might look like 56.1.6>55 ?

Enough is enough....well that's what I tell myself when I check things I already checked.

Might that metaphor fit ? If you look yourself in the eye in the mirror and ask "Maria are you fussing ?" will you know the answer ?

I think you'll know, in the pit of your stomach, whether you need to get whatever it is checked out or if you are just worrying too much and can relax.

Yes I do think change patterns are important...28 is the yin pattern here. You need to move from under this tension, need to break the tension by either realising perhaps you are fussing or getting advice. While I write I'm thinking you have information booklets and so on that may help with this choice ? Were you given information booklets, things to look out for and so when you first had the condition ?

I think it may be worth re reading information you already have or perhaps calling the help line if there is one ?

Generally in 55 there is no more to discover....we know as much as there is to know even if we feel foggy and can't see. There is no need to go hunting down new information....which is also why I suggest you go back to look at old information you already have about how your condition may be affected and so on.

anemos

visitor
Reaction score
'Are you being a fuss pot ?'

There's no shame in it....we all fuss. For example I check I locked my car door even when I know perfectly well I checked my car door. maybe I check my car door so often I weaken the catch ....maybe that might look like 56.1.6>55 ?

:rofl: you made me laugh!! Double check car door , house door and iron but in medical matter, cuz I'm not very fond of doctors etc , not really. Quite the opposite , i'm afraid- doing a diagnosis - it's not serious- and get back to business as usual. I was expecting a reading saying , "nothing wrong " but Yi didn't do that favor to confirm my diagnosis. :mischief:

I don't really like 55 here - the lawsuits and punishment. What i did was stupid , against doc's advises to be careful. And the only way to find out is an X-ray , a bit of h55 , now I'm thinking of it.

I just hope 28 is unnecessary worries and not something cracked- my fear . Seem I have to check it. Hope will report something positive. Its not a happy reading . We need a good version of it :)

thank you for the laugh and the interpretation. :)

Last edited:

beatpoet

visitor
Reaction score
the question was " show me if everything its ok there ( part of body)

If the wanderer is representative of the medical concern, then given this is 56, I would want to ask you if the medical concern is something which can "travel" or spread or be contagious or recur (flare up)?

A possible alternative view:

Line 1 may suggest like something that seems nothing at first, no cause for alarm, something one overlooks or seems like will go away on its own.

Line 6, a warning like the repercussions of not dealing with it right away, if you don't take steps? Like Yi saying take it seriously and go get checked before it gets out of hand, spreads or worsens and reaches midday/crisis point (55)?

Guesses. But let us know.

beatpoet

Last edited:

anemos

visitor
Reaction score
Line 6 seems like a warning like the repercussions of not dealing with it right away, if you don't take steps (?). Like Yi saying take it seriously and go get checked before it gets out of hand, spreads, becomes serious and reaches midday/crisis point (55)?

beatpoet

Thanks beatpoet,

I didn't took is as warning but maybe I should. Apparently I'm taking it kind of lightly cause I totally missed that scenario.

I was reckless, in the midst of something else didn't consider very much a certain action. If its a crack, yes it can "travel" .

beatpoet

visitor
Reaction score
Anemos,

Really don't know. Am wondering if line 6 can even mean something like if you don't get it checked, will you be obsessing on it or "expand" worrying (55) in your mind? Or as Trojina writes, get more 28ish? Then it also pays to go find out to put your mind at ease.

Take care of yourself.

beatpoet

anemos

visitor
Reaction score
have no idea either what the line means, but yes, seems I better check it either to get rid of worries or take care of the damage if any.

asked if the situation requires to see a doc. ( yes, not thrilled to go to a doc )
56.2.4 >18
shelters and helpers - guess it's yes. Not much to say about 18; whether its about my peace of mind or fix something seems a good idea.

thank you both. Will update when I can.
:bows:

M

mirian

Hi anemos,

Its probably a bit late to add something to this thread, but hope that helps.

I had experience with 56 in the past and still remember clearly how I really got into trouble. So, this is based on my personal experience.

56.1.6 - The wanderer doesn't know what he/she is doing. Not familiar with surroundings, not knowing how things work (or don't), not being able to pick up signs and warnings, unaware of his/her own inexperience regarding the situation in hand. The wanderer hasn't got a clue and just keeps asking him/herself "what is the problem? What is going on? " Too late, straight into trouble the wanderer is.

56.2.4 - Now a huge change of attitude. The wanderer accepts his/her own vulnerability and becomes much more careful, capable of listening to others and asking for help. The wanderer is not carefree any more, but that is a good thing. That is the point when the problem will be dealt with, with due attention and able helpers.

anemos

visitor
Reaction score
thanks Mirian,
and no it's not too late. Just made an appointment ( in a months time was the first available) but probably will visit ER if doctor says so.

I see your points , makes sense. A warning of the perils of being carefree is something I should not take lightly. I just hope its only a false alarm... time will tell.

anemos

visitor
Reaction score
Update :

today was the appointment. My doctor was not available for a personal reasons but saw one of his team ( intern ) and said X-rays are clear - not any damage- and only a problem with sciatic nerve. Will have to meet him next week , but so far re that reading I can share the following.

Generally in 55 there is no more to discover....we know as much as there is to know even if we feel foggy and can't see. There is no need to go hunting down new information....which is also why I suggest you go back to look at old information you already have about how your condition may be affected and so on.

Trojina, I think you were spot on on that- in hindsight. An injury during a process has make it more sensitive so the discomfort was due to that Old issue.

the question was " show me if everything its ok there ( part of body)

If the wanderer is representative of the medical concern, then given this is 56, I would want to ask you if the medical concern is something which can "travel" or spread or be contagious or recur (flare up)?

That fits too, beatpoet.

56.1.6 - The wanderer doesn't know what he/she is doing. Not familiar with surroundings, not knowing how things work (or don't), not being able to pick up signs and warnings, unaware of his/her own inexperience regarding the situation in hand. The wanderer hasn't got a clue and just keeps asking him/herself "what is the problem? What is going on? " Too late, straight into trouble the wanderer is.

56.2.4 - Now a huge change of attitude. The wanderer accepts his/her own vulnerability and becomes much more careful, capable of listening to others and asking for help. The wanderer is not carefree any more, but that is a good thing. That is the point when the problem will be dealt with, with due attention and able helpers.

Mirian,

reading again your interpretation, sounds like the general advice -the "take home " message ; being reckless the first one and more careful the second. Hex 18 seems to highlight that too.

another take based on diagnosis and your words and thinking about the facts that 56.1.6 was an "old problem" ( trojina) that "flare up" (beatpoet) and the root was docs handling that cause a small injury/sensitivity.

Thank you all again.
Seems , so far- that dreadful reading was not that bad. Hope this update would be useful for others in the future !

Last edited:

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).