...life can be translucent

Menu

How does he see me?

tiffwhi

visitor
Reaction score
Hi everyone this is my Hexagram and I'm wondering weather this is good and what could he be deciding or is it me since we have not made it official to be committed we have been in each others companions for a year now would really appreciate if someone could help me out thanks.

how does he see me?

Your reading resulted in the following hexagrams:

Hexagram 43, Deciding

Key Questions

What do you stand for?
How do you define yourself?
What belongs in your realm, and where do you need to make a clean break?

Oracle

‘Deciding, tell it in the king’s chambers.
With truth, call out, there is danger.
Notify your own city.
Fruitless to take up arms;
Fruitful to have a direction to go.’

The old Chinese character for ‘Deciding’ shows a hand holding up a token – asserting your identity and right to be heard, even in the king’s chambers. This is where decision begins, at the very centre of power. That centre might be inside your own mind, and yet still not feel safe. Declaring the truth loud and clear is dangerous; it stirs up old ghosts, inner and outer. Yet better this than ignoring and neglecting them.

As the message of the decision spreads out from the centre, it is fruitless to take up arms: this is a time to communicate, not fight. It will serve you better to focus with clear intention on what you’re moving towards, rather than what you’re reacting against.

‘Lake above heaven: Deciding.
A noble one distributes riches to reach those below,
She dwells in power and virtue, and also shuns things.’

Sequence

Deciding follows from Hexagram 42, Increasing:
‘Increasing and not reaching an end must mean breakthrough, and so Deciding follows. Deciding means breaking through.’

Pair

Deciding forms a pair with Hexagram 44, Coupling:
‘Coupling means meeting, supple meets firm.’
‘Deciding means breaking up, firm breaks up supple.’

B

blue_angel

Its not always an easy read when asking of another's thought or feeling. This could be speaking to you about you or about the situation. A decision hasn't been made. Is there something regarding the both of you, that you feel deep in yourself that needs a decision? When I get unchanging hexagrams I
feel I am being asked back. Like Yi says "look
inside of yourself, what do you see or what do
you think needs to happen"? I feel it does this because I already know

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).