...life can be translucent

Menu

People around me think that I should stop the relationship with S; what do you think?

luigirouge

visitor
Reaction score
Dear all,

My therapist says I should stop my (ambiguous) relationship with someone, to cut my old patterns, I've been taking my time and it is difficult for me to let go. I asked Yi what does he think about it? and he aswered 23.3>52: would it mean "don't worry this relationship will end by itself", it will be shocking but you will be ready?

Thank you a lot for your answers

moss elk

visitor
Reaction score
It is good to ask questions where YOU are the subject.
I don't understand who 'he' is in your question: he = the other person, the therapist, yi??

Taken from the point of view that the answer was directed as counsel to You
i would read it as:

23.3 luigirouge splits from them.

Doesn't happen by itself, luigirouge does it.

52 is to stop, or keep still.
(You mave have confused it with shock/51)

B

blue_angel

I like what LiSe has on this. Basically not to allow others to tell you how to live. Other views are to split with inferiors and stick with superiors. In that case the question would be whats inferior to you?

But i agree with Moss Elk , perhaps you should ask "What if i split with S?" Or " What if I stay together with S?"

luigirouge

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you for your reply, I understood the point and I completely agree, thank you thank you

Tohpol

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I like the wikiwing interpretation of this line:

‘Stripping away. No mistake.’

You’re meant to undergo this. It’s not wrong.

23 zhi Hexagram 52, Keeping Still. Perhaps no mistake because you have this grounding. Perhaps also because you need to undergo the stripping in order to become less vulnerable, less available to be pushed around by assorted Shocks.

Simple and to the point. It seems this is part of the stripping away process that will reveal much more of the real you. So, ultimately you'll benefit in ways which are understandably difficult to see right now.

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score
In accordance with what Topal said, it's hard to find a line in the I Ching that is as plain and unambiguous as this one:

‘Stripping away. No mistake.’

You’re meant to undergo this. It’s not wrong.

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
So did you split with them or not ?

luigirouge

visitor
Reaction score
I did split from S. as it represents part of my old patterns that didn't work for me before, I did not split from my therapist, which I trust a lot.
I do feel that to get rid of all patterns I need to make decisions as not to go on with relationships I do not understand....

Thank you all

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).