...life can be translucent

Menu

ana mariana

visitor
Reaction score
Hi all! There's this man from my past who is trying to get back with me. Timidly, I would say. Well, it's been a while... I read the sticky on relationship readings, I know it's better to ask from my own perspective. Did that and got some pretty encouraging answers from Yi. I did have a curiosity though, cause I'm not sure about his intentions : what does he want from me? Yi says hexagram 46.4 to 32. I searched through the archives but I still don't know how to read this and I would need some help. Thanks.

B

blue_angel

Hi Ana Mariana,

Would you mind sharing some of your previous questions and readings? I think they would help with this reading. There's some sacrifice here. And I would hate to give wrong advice on what that sacrifice could mean.

Currently I am not seeing this reading as him wanting to necessarily get back together. Could you give an example of his timid way of trying to get back together?

ana mariana

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Blue Angel! Sure. Potential/future of relationship: 11.1 to 46. What is the best attitude to have towards him? 55.5 to 49. What do I need to know about the whole situation between me and him? 20.4 to 12. Well, he initiated contact after a long period of no contact imposed by me. Via social media and then email. I responded in a friendly but not very enthusiastic way so maybe he wants something back from me. I do like him but I also have some doubts. Thanks a lot!

S

sooo

There's quite a bit of reference to honor in all these readings, as well as endurance, such as found in the image of marriage. However, there's also a static or pulled apart image, which may just be representing the current condition. I think approaching this steadily is a wise approach for you, not leaping into, not running away from. But overall, it looks promising to me.

ana mariana

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you, Sooo. I like your commentary about honor, I'll keep that in mind.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).