...life can be translucent

Menu

Help with 34, 4-11 ...Please

pedra

visitor
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I thought I'd reach out to you on this one and get your input. The last 3 years have been rough (and I'm being kind to call it that...) it culminated in a very sad separation working itself towards divorce. Long story but I believe we are now both getting back to our real paths. It also involved a big heartbreak from an " impossible" love affair. Now, 7 months since we last communicated, he is reaching out to me again ( we met in Dec 2011). During these years, we both tried to walk away at different times. To disconnect, forget about it. Our lives are impossibly apart, include other people, families and a world in between (he lives in SE Asia). But I can't forget him and from his latest attempt to re-connect, he tells me he can't either, that he loves me and can't forget us. I asked the Yi: " what would be the outcome if I believe in what he is telling me now?" I got 34, 4 changing to 11. I would like your help reading it. I'm so emotionally involved I feel my reading is " cloudy". Thank you for any light you can shed!

M

mirian

Hi Pedra,

I am ever so careful about using the Yi for simple predictions as I see the future in readings as part of a process, with several variables to take into consideration.

That said, this is how I would interpret your reading at the present moment.

Hex 11 , your relating hexagram, sets the scene and as Wilhelm's translation "the small departs, the great approaches". So what is the small? I see it as things that have no longer importance, things that become irrelevant, and really look small when you look at the big picture. So, this is telling you that you are about to or should leave the small behind, if you were to pursue a new way of life.

Hex 34.4 brings the answer to your question - the outcome if you believe that this man loves you and cannot forget your love affair. If you have a goal in mind and work consistently towards it you will have obstacles removed and problems that stand between you out of the way. It doesn't happen overnight, there is no forceful attitude, no showing off, no boasting about. It is consistent, not excessive, work.

So, that is my view to your reflection :bows:

pedra

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you for your taking the time to help me with the reading, for your generosity. It is about time to do the hard work and find my path without fighting it. I find the image of the ram such a good picture of how to use strength and power. May you always find generous souls in your path.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).