...life can be translucent

Menu

Hex 23 unchanging, prediction

MahaMasha

visitor
Reaction score
hi all,

i asked the question "what are my chances to have kids", and got 23uc.
if im interpreting it directly, it would mean my chances are deteriorating, decaying, etc. and since the hex is uc, means no possibility really.
since i was very unhappy with that reading i tried to look for another explanation since the very day i asked the qn i talked with a good friend who warned me that the fact that im still maintaining very close relationship with an ex boyfriend (who didnt want kids with me, the reason we broke up), is reducing my chances to find somebody else and have kids, severely. btw im 38 years old.

anyway the answer could be reinterpreted as if i need to do a real splitting apart with an ex, but then my qn was not what am i to do in order to have kids, but what were my chances, so i feel like im just trying to get something positive out of it.
im really looking forward to any of your comments.

regards,
masha

Liselle

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
It seems to me to be too much of a coincidence that you got "splitting up" as an answer when a real-life "split" is an important factor. Yi might be saying, "Well, first, split properly up with the person who doesn't want children, and then we'll see...". The "then we'll see" part could be the unchanging-ness of the reading. You have to strip him away first, before you have any chance at all of having children. In other words, I think Yi is saying the very same thing your friend said :D.

M

mirian

Hi Mahamasha,

I had 23un yesterday for one of my personal readings. As the situation developed, I could apply the answer straight away, which -in my case- was basically saying "change the way you are looking at things, change your approach, get rid of old stuff". In a nutshell, leave the old behind, embrace the new and stop trying to predict the future. ;)

MahaMasha

visitor
Reaction score
we would like to know the future only when it predicts something good, aj, aj.
thanks a lot for your comment.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).