...life can be translucent

Menu

Hex. 45 Gathering / Massing from the perspective of a teacher

Lilly-La

visitor
Reaction score
Here is my take on Hex. 45 Gathering or Massing from the perspective of a teacher

From the perspective of a teacher in a classroom:
form a well working group out of seperate and often strong individuals.
Approaching the temple is approachig your-Self, concentrating on yourself - not your ego.

The "great human beeing" is defined f. e. in the Zhuangzi
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zhuangzi_(book)
as someone free of ego and pride, concentrated in 'beeing'.
A really good teacher is a guide not a dictator. She/he gives the students the feeling having 'crossed boarders', 'achieved goals' by themselfs.

45.1.2.3.6 are students/pupils to me.
45.1 student/ pupil/individual wavering in his/her decision to join, trust or not trust in guide is his/her question
45.2 feeling drawn to having trust
45.3 outsider who has problem integrating, progress when finding a friend in the classroom
45.6 maverick a teacher always has to correct over a longer period of time and who wants to be a member of the group but often fails to integrate thus his/her tears

45.5 is the teachers work, 45.4 his/her attitude (inner beeing, dedication).
Weapons: the Yi does not use the word 'weapon' actually but 'warning'. For a teacher it is necessary to warn the students/pupils individually to integrate instead of going astray.
Sacrifice: everybody in a group even the guide, has to sacrifice a part of his/her ego for the benefit of the group.

Personally i believe you can convey this all to a single person who usually consists of all sorts of inner 'voices' (conditions) like father told you to be strong, mother to be sensitive etc..

In short: gathering is integrating :hug: - no great deeds are necessary.

best, lilly

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).