...life can be translucent

Menu

help with cast

theborv

visitor
Reaction score
Hello, first time here. Wondered if someone could help me with this cast.
11, changing lines 1,3,5
Changing to 29
The question was if me and my ex get back together

B

blue_angel

I am not understanding. Are you asking, "Will my ex and I get back together?" Or are you asking "What will happen if my ex and I get back together?"

B

blue_angel

Yes and no questions are not always easily answered. Open ended questions are helpful.

Either way, I would say this answer says neither yes nor no. It's more like work on x,y, and z. Then you will know.

You'll most likely receive a clearer answer if you ask a question that is in the moment, right now. Not in the future. I suggest you read the sticky on "Relationship Advice" started by Hilary, right above where you posted.

29 is often repeating lessons until you've reached the state of growth you need to, in order to move on to the next stage. 11 is flowing with the time, like a harmonious balance between heaven and earth. The lines aren't so bad. But I don't see them answering the question.

theborv

visitor
Reaction score
Ok, thanks. That's helpful, it makes sense where I'm at and my situation. What do you see, making it here and now and the path I should follow? I have no idea even if I want her back. 29 describes things really well, having nothing to hold onto.

B

blue_angel

The way I understand the lines together, its as if you focused on something external to yourself. Which I suppose is her. But you are well balanced and will not make any hasty decisions. You're working on yourself or have worked on yourself and will only do that which supports your own inner truth.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).