...life can be translucent

Menu

decision to break up

piraye33

visitor
Reaction score
Hello Everybody, I will be very grateful if you will help me with interpretation of hexagrams I have received. Briefly speaking I am in the relationship with a man who has serious issues with commitment and he recently said that although he is trying hard he is probably not ready for a relationship. However he claimed that I am the only girl in his life and he doesn't want to break up. He also know that he cannot give in this time everything that I need from a good relationship so he left the decision on me.

First I asked Yi if the breaking up can make our situation better and he can realize that he need to commit more and want to come back to me. I have received hex 55 to 62. Especially I cannot understand the part about '10 days together' because my question was asked conversely about not being together for some time to make things work better at the end.

After I asked I I will not regret this step/decision? I received hex. 55 to 37.

My final question was if he will come back to me with more commitment and I received hex. 14 to 34.

I will be thankful for you suggestions for interpretation.

Best regards

Tohpol

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Hello Everybody, I will be very grateful if you will help me with interpretation of hexagrams I have received. Briefly speaking I am in the relationship with a man who has serious issues with commitment and he recently said that although he is trying hard he is probably not ready for a relationship. However he claimed that I am the only girl in his life and he doesn't want to break up. He also know that he cannot give in this time everything that I need from a good relationship so he left the decision on me.

First I asked Yi if the breaking up can make our situation better and he can realize that he need to commit more and want to come back to me. I have received hex 55 to 62. Especially I cannot understand the part about '10 days together' because my question was asked conversely about not being together for some time to make things work better at the end.

After I asked I I will not regret this step/decision? I received hex. 55 to 37.

issues with commitment seems about right from what you wrote. It seems he wants you to do all the work on this one.

I asked Yi if the breaking up can make our situation better and he can realize that he need to commit more and want to come back to me.

55.1>62

Three possibilities here: 1) The relationship isn't meant to be long term since line 1 can denote a definite period of time where growth and an expansion of awareness can occur between two people, but it must not go over the naturally allotted time otherwise it'll stagnate.

2) You have things to accomplish and you're on the right track with your line of thinking. Keep it commensurate with your abilities and don't reach for harmony all at once.

3) A combination of both 1) + 2).

I will not regret this step/decision?

55.4.5.6>37

Again 55, which suggests something that has reached a peak and a command decision is needed.

Line 4 offers the need to clarify in your mind what you are going to do. You can't take authentic action if your thoughts are clouded or in the dark. Think it through carefully and talk about it with a trusted friend if need be.

Line 5 further suggests assistance from friends or from your own contemplation resulting in clarification and successful action. You can resolve this.

Line 6 shows the other possibility of you being out of touch with your intuition and rejecting the help around you. Take advantage of advice from friends (Or the I Ching / Clarity) and sort this problem out.

My final question was if he will come back to me with more commitment

14.6>34

From wikiwing:
From heaven comes its help and protection.
Good fortune.
Nothing that does not bring harvest.’

With great strength you can attain what is best for both of you. You have what it takes!

Good luck Piraye and keep us updated.

piraye33

visitor
Reaction score
Thank You very much Topal! I will try to take advice from my trusted friends. Hope that everything will lead to happy end, together or apart..

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).