...life can be translucent

Menu

42.1.5.6 > 2 - a project

Singer

visitor
Reaction score
Hello everyone

I would really appreciate help with understanding this reading fully.

It relates to a project that is very dear to my heart that I have been trying to get off the ground for about three years. This week I saw something on television that gave me the idea of contacting a certain organisation, an action which would be way outside my comfort zone but I'm going to have to go outside my comfort zone in order to pull this off. I have done so before, and made very good progress until suddenly everything came to a standstill when I discovered that my prospective partners were not being completely honest with me.

My question was 'What about contacting this organisation?' - answer 42.1.5.6 >2

At face value, this looks a very good response, with lines 1 and 5 talking about making great beginnings and also the idea of increasing and blessing (the project would, I hope, provide good employment and really good entertainment and education value for lots of people and would enable me to use my skills and passions in ways that would make people happy).

It's line 6 that bothers me. After the previous two lines, this line says 'absolutely no increase in this' and 'Maybe someone strikes this one' :confused: And the whole thing feels like it did before, when off we went and everything was great and then what felt like a slap in the face.

And hex 2? I like Hilary's description of her mother as #2 - being a tireless and hard, methodical worker. I'd be happy to work very hard for this project.

But line 6?

Can anyone throw any light on it please?

Thanks so much.

B

blue_angel

I don't have time to give your reading full attention right now. But don't let line 6 scare you. For me it meant stay balanced. Follow through with intentions. Stop going here and there. Back and forth. Stick to it. With it. Keep the foundations of your heart stable. Haven't looked at all the lines but looks like a fairly nice reading. Through 2 receptiveness you have increase 42. I am sure the lines give some great advice. I will come back with some of my own insight but it will be a while. Hopefully someone else helps you out. Best wishes

Leracy

visitor
Reaction score
blue_angel thank you very much. I'd looked through the archives and my own books and there seem to be many different interpretations of line 6. Of course, it's always important to relate the lines to your question, but this line really seems to jar with the rest of the lines in 42. It's always good to hear about people's actual experiences with readings too. Thank you again.

BTW I've no idea how I've managed to appear as 'Singer' and 'Ann' but I should be 'Ann'

Last edited:

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).