...life can be translucent

Menu

26.4.5. > 5, moving to another country?

Reaction score
Dear All,

A bit of help would be appreciated, I have asked if my future permanent move abroad will be successful, got 26.4.5. moving to 5, any ideas what this may be about, especially line 5 "losing the goat" 🐐? Haven't found anything similar to this reading in the previous posts, so thought a brand new thread may be beneficial to all of us looking to make sense of this combination.

Thanks a lot for your input,
Hooliganetta :bows:

S

sooo

Hi Hooliganetta,

Losing the goat is from 34.5. Perhaps we should be sure of your reading before speculating an interpretation.

34 lines 4 and 5 change to 5, so I'm surmising this was your reading. Does this make more sense to you now? 26 tames the great power, 34 is the great power. 26 holds off power until the time if right to employ it, while 34 is more to do with the form and formality of employing an excess of power or energy.

In either case, waiting is part of the dynamic of proper form and time. Losing the goat means losing the urge to push forward rather than merely holding it back temporarily or storing it.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hi Sooo,
Oh dear, it was 34.4.5 - my, how did I ever get this mixed up? So in a question where I am actually wanting to push forward with the move but unable to move any faster, would it appear to you the Yi is just describing the future development as a breakthrough followed by an easier stretch of time enjoying the fruits of my efforts, or is there something else afoot that I'm missing here?
Thanks a lot in advance,
Best wishes,
Hooliganetta

S

sooo

Hello again,

Sorry it's taken so long to get back to you.

It happens; easy to get those two power based hexagrams confused.

What I think you may be dealing with here is the idea of becoming entangled if you push forward with this move, but that it's easy to lose this stubborn tendency and to cool your jets awhile until a way shows itself, which 5 indicates that a way will. Meanwhile attention should be paid to nourishing yourself, relaxing until the time is right for the rain to fall and tension is relieved. Then you will know whether to move ahead or to look at another way across the water.

Reaction score
Thanks a lot Sooo, will bear in mind to take it one step at a time, then :)
It seems the overall answer has more to do with my anxiety to get moving with the emigration project and not so much with the success thereof. I will give it a break for a month or so before asking again, just to make sure I've stopped rushing and am asking about some concrete things that are already happening.
Best wishes,
Hooliganetta

S

sooo

It seems the overall answer has more to do with my anxiety to get moving with the emigration project and not so much with the success thereof.
Hooliganetta

That's my impression as well.

For my own readings, the hardest part is separating answers which speak to my wholeness from those which speak precisely to my question, though it eventually becomes clear which it spoke to, and some with unexpected surprises which really makes things clear. Sometimes it feels like I should call the Yi "nanny".

Most welcome and best wishes for your success in this.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).