...life can be translucent

Menu

Correcting a wrong 24.1.2.5 -> 29

mulberry

visitor
Reaction score
Hi all,

A few months ago I had an opportunity I didn't take advantage of. I asked the I Ching what would come of going back and trying to take advantage of it now. I received 24 (Return) with lines 1, 2, 5 changing, and the resulting hex of 29.

As soon I saw 24 I felt some confirmation that returning to this opportunity is the right course of action. This was heightened by realizing I received all of the positive changing lines and none of the neutral or inauspicious ones. The resulting hex of 29 gives me pause, but that could also be describing my current impasse.

I pretty much know that this is an auspicious casting. I guess I'm just wondering if it is as blatant as it seems or if I'm missing something. Does anyone have personal experience with 24 as being quite literal like this? I also very rarely draw 29 in any form (this is the first time in more than a year, maybe even 2 or 3, that it has appeared). So I am unfamiliar with its vibe.

Thank you all!

G

goddessliss

Hi Mulberry, Hex 29 seems to me that moment you may have said 'oh I'm such an idiot :), why didn't I take advantage of that'
Hex 24 is returning to it and doing something positive with the opportunity this time.

I've always found Hex 24 to me mostly about returning to self but have also experienced as returning to something or somewhere you been before. - Liss

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).