...life can be translucent

Menu

hexagram 60.5> 19 (love)

tenama

visitor
Reaction score
Dear All,

I need your help with interpretation. :)
I asked IChing about my relationship with one particular person. We're friends but we had love affair last September and he told me that he's not ready in commitment of any kind. He had terrible break-up after long relationship and, as he told me, he was not ready to share his life with another person. Not that quickly after emotional trauma, dough.
He travels a lot because of his career and we talk over phone time after time.

I asked two times IChing about him and first time I got hexagram 19 (without changing lines, that was one month ago) and second time I got hexagram 60 with changing line 5 (transforms into hexagram 19).

The question was "how will my relationship with x develop". I think I love him and my interpretation maybe be not that objective as I would want. :)

Thank you for your time and help.
P.S. i'm from non-English-speaking country and sorry for my grammar mistakes :)

B

blue_angel

I see 19 as a good approach that leads to a successful connection. At least that is howv19 has been for me. In 19 you'll have to be willing to jump over any hurdles that come up later. Find some solutions to any issues. 60 is restrictions and limitations. But the restrictions can be good as long as both people agree to them and can handle them nicely. Line 5 is good. Seems to say you are balanced and centered. You sweetly accept any limitations and the other person is recognizes this and is appreciative.

tenama

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you for your post. It's very helpful to read, and to know, how other YI users look at my given hexagram.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).