...life can be translucent

Menu

29.6 >59 - not that bad

anemos

visitor
Reaction score
Sharing a reading and update too because this line is one of the worrisome lines of Yi, imo and maybe can be of some interest.

We had arranged a small excursion- mountain climbing and camping with some friends and members of my family. Our big question was whether we're to take our dog. Some days before we went to check the path and dog was ok, but that day, where we're going was a place were many people would met to celebrate and loud music till the morning. Friends didn't have a problem taking her with us but still were worried for the noise and that she might cause troubles to us and those around us.

I posed the query " taking Loki with us...?; comments" and got 29.6. At the beginning was worried about that grim line, imagined Loki falling into a cliff and other disasters but then I saw our difficulty to decide that kind of "freeze" us so we needed to get out of that "pit". We vote... we vote again and again... putting her things in our baggage put them out for a couple of times and just a min before we left we said "she is coming"...:eek:

Not only nothing bad happened but she was so a Lady get along well and enjoyed the trip. So I guess this reading was about my and others' feelings the back and forth because everybody wanted her with us but worried about the inconvenience could cause to us and others and most important whether was good for her- she still ha some problems with noise . The 59 kind of relief was apparent and 29.6 was not at all a prediction but a reflection of the strangle to make a decision.

Also 59 commentaries fit a bit with the situation. there was a church at the top of the mountain - the reason for celebration so the imagery was- kind of- fitting. Another take of 59 was about the weather and the rainy day so it might mean we would be stuck at home as heavy rain fall twice that day and didn't knew if we could go in the first place. However, my initial impression , us bound and not able to make a decision while we needed to "relax" and "flow" was the one manifest ... oh and crossing the river was a positive "vote" to take her- in retrospect of course.

sometimes, its not easy to discern whether a reading is about our inner mental state or a warning as showing consequences of a certain course of actions. How can we know ? I guess there is no answer on that, a very 29.6 situation taking this line more general .

S

sooo

I think we are not used to such pragmatism, so we read a lot of drama into lines where there are none. I've also failed to read serious danger into lines which seem to be quite benign, such as 46.3 - 7. But that line too is written simply pragmatically. So, the degree of emotion is subject to the individual reading and circumstance, not the hexagrams or lines themselves. 21.6 - 51 is another example. Most of the times I've received this, there was nothing terribly serious, and more often than not it was not a matter of choice or attitude, just maxed out available memory, space or ram, like a frozen computer, but it's in the computer not the user, unless the user also becomes frozen and deaf, and likewise for 51.6 - 21. Time to reboot.

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score
In line with what others have said, in 29.6, if you change your mind to a more positive point of view, the danger disappears in a flash. :)

anemos

visitor
Reaction score
I think we are not used to such pragmatism, so we read a lot of drama into lines where there are none. .

In line with what others have said, in 29.6, if you change your mind to a more positive point of view, the danger disappears in a flash. :)

agree. yet I believe we need to expand this "drama" and consume it. We connect with a side of ourselves , accept it and then be able to release. How many times I have go down there and then laugh from my heart with myself. We need to connect in order to depart.... to reboot as you said , Bruce.

Have been thinking about this positive point of view. My guess is that those ambiguous readings and the realization that we can't have a concrete answer force us to make a decision and assume responsibility for it; whether is right or wrong its not that important - its our decision and that offers us a more positive outlook.

S

sooo

Yup, I think a heads-up posture is always a good idea, just not a paranoid one.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).