...life can be translucent

Menu

faker???? Hex 38.2.6>51

G

goddessliss

I have an ad about my business on a local internet community noticeboard. So far I've gained 5 clients but then this morning I received a comment on there 'Faker go away'.
I was very taken aback as I don't even know the person.

Why did that woman feel the need to make that comment

Hex 38.2.5>51

Hex 51 - yes I was a little shaken, I don't need comments like that when I'm trying to create new clients.

With hex 38 is she opposing what I do?

Hmmm well I removed the comment and blocked her.

thanks for your help, Liss

G

goddessliss

Mystery solved - she's a Hillsinger christian - Liss

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score
What's a Hillsinger christian? Hillsongs? :)

Well, I would think that any public place would be likely to get this sort of unwanted attention at times . . . It's something one must just put up with . . . Everyone is not going to be sympathetic but that's great that your ad is attracting new clients.

G

goddessliss

Yes you do get the naysayers Ginnie for sure and it shouldn't have taken me by surprise really cause, as you say a public forum but it's just something I wouldn't do really. I might think it but I would just move on.
And yes Hillsongs :/

S

sooo

Mystery solved - she's a Hillsinger christian - Liss
I was just about to say, she's a Christian. Not all are closed to everything but their own beliefs, just the vast majority. Don't let it shake you or your faith, Liss. A little phrase that may help to remember, which I once saw on a bumper sticker: My dharma ate your dogma. You can also take comfort that Jesus was considered a faker too by the high priests of his day, whom he called "whitewashed tombs".

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).