...life can be translucent

Menu

Younger son - does that mean me?

peng

visitor
Reaction score
My business failed and I was toying with the idea to apply for a position I saw on the net. With that in mind I ask I-Ching, 'What if I am to apply for a job?' Which I got (using the computer-generated I-Ching here) was Hex 7 with changing line number5 that changed to number 29.

Doesn't look good to me. The younger son mentioned here seems to be me which seems to say I am too low qualified for the job that I wanted to apply. And the change hexagram seems to say if I go ahead with it I might succeed but would definitely not be good.

Any input here please?

Thankyou all
Peng

pargenton

Reaction score
Hi Peng,
my 2 cents of interpretation:

Getting that job is a battle, prepare to fight if you want it, take captives (in order to interrogate them?), Karcher's suggested line of action for 7.5 is being aggressive, take action.

So, if you really want that job, you must fight for it, and go thru danger, and there will be some dirty work to do (transporting corpses).

dobro p

visitor
Reaction score
7.5 is a mixed blessing.

On the one hand it's good news: the fields have the wildlife you're looking for, and experience leads force well.

On the other hand, it's bad news: inexperience suffers a bad result, and when it does what it thinks is right, the outcome is unfortunate.

The elder and younger sons in the line can refer to aspects of your personality, or they can refer to aspects of you in relation to the situation. The thing is, *both* these things are at work now. So what do you do about it? Bank on your experience, and beware your inexperience if you proceed with the job application.

Finally, 7.5 has advice about sticking to what you say in some way, so it's probably good to be very clear about what you're going to say in the job interview.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).