...life can be translucent

Menu

Had a real live 51 moment! Shock!

freemymind

visitor
Reaction score
Oh boy, I was seeing this guy for about 2 months, I sensed he was pulling away, then our communication stopped I haven't seen or heard from in him in exactly one month. Obviously our relationship was over but with no closure and no explanation. I figured out why today. I ran into to him and what was his ex girlfriend, apparently they worked it out, good for them. I was waiting in line and You know when you feel someone staring at you, so you look over to see who the hell is looking at you, WELL!! I was not expecting it to be him! I started shaking, felt anxious, nervous, totally caught off guard by seeing him. We didn't talk I just finished up my business and left. It is totally self explanatory of what went on in this situation. But I just had to ask the I Ching a couple questions regarding this situation.

How did he feel seeing me today?
26.3.6 > 19

What is his relationship with her?
6.3.5 > 50

I did research these hexagrams and I'm still not so sure what they mean. I mean I could be the one in conflict with their relationship :duh: FOOLED AGAIN! Anyone willing to share their point of view is appreciated, thanks.

G

goddessliss

Hi freemymind,
Seeing you today - he wanted to approach but did not. He knows he's had to make a choice.

His relationship with her - they're trying to work things out.

- Liss

freemymind

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks Liss, for your help. I'm glad but sad they are working things out. I mean they have kids and they should stay together for that purpose. He made me believe they were truly over with no chance of reconciliation. Oh well, I wish them the best.

G

goddessliss

Well not that's it's really any conciliation for you, when my husband and I were 'on again, off again' trying to sort things out - every time we were 'off again' we both truly felt that there was no chance of reconciliation. At that present moment, it's how you feel. - Liss

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).