...life can be translucent

Menu

Acceptance needed, 1.5 to 14

luigirouge

visitor
Reaction score
Dear All,

I have been in contact with someone that I met through the internet, we have been chatting a lot and talked about loads of things, and we finally decided to meet, it was a real connexion by mail and personally, at least that is how I feel, a kind of complicity was created since the beginning. Then I finally met him, had a good time together, and after that, no news from him. Only a small text saying he had a good time, no more, which is very rare after long conversations.

I asked Yi: why am I looking acceptance from him? and Yi answered 1.5>14
I am completely lost with the interpretation, it seems to tell me: "you have everything you need, everything is inside of you, you are rich"
Then I ask, will he look again for me 61.1.6 >29 it seems there are some doubts, or 29 could mean yes? again it is very unclear

Could you help me with the interpretation. Thank you!

S

sooo

I believe the answer is in your title and question: Acceptance needed. In this context, your worth and creative greatness needs to appear to you from the heavens, and the affirmation of this must come from this still new acquaintance. Is this a worthy thing for someone who is great and in possession of themselves?

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).