...life can be translucent

Menu

What are the effects of keeping my spot at the conference? 34.2.6>30

Magnus

visitor
Reaction score
Hey All,

Curious what your thoughts are about 34.2.6>30 in response to the question "What are the effects of keeping my spot at the conference (instead of getting a refund since it's been paid for)?" I asked because it feels like a lot of things are up in the air currently and I'm not sure it will all settle into place by the end of October or so when the conference takes place so that I'm able to make it work for me. I was thinking if I got a refund I could always try again next year if I still wanted to go to it, but then this reading got me thinking otherwise except line 6 made me wonder if it's a time I should stop and think about pulling back from the idea of going and go with the possibility of it working next year instead.

Magnus

visitor
Reaction score
What are the effects of skipping the conference, seeking refund instead? 17.4.5.6 > 27..... I'm not really understanding which of these two options has the best choice based on the reading I just did and the one in the above post.... I have until Sept 30th to request a refund and the conference is in October... It relates to energy and integrative therapies...

Magnus

visitor
Reaction score
I thought that this conference would be good in terms of kickstarting me into a career, but regardless of the above I Ching answers, I guess maybe it isn't and I should just do what my intuition says to do.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).