...life can be translucent

Menu

40.2>16 Where is the missing money?

bellaball

visitor
Reaction score
Hello, I have been a follower of this site for many years now yet this is my first post.

I had an altercation recently with my roommate/friend regarding missing money. My friend offended me by asking me if I went into her room and took the money? The wording of the question is what upset me most. If I were to take something without asking, that would be stealing in my opinion. This has hurt me deeply because we are supposed to be close friends and I am offended that X would even ask me that question. Things definitely escalated and a lot of nasty things were said by the both of us. Now I am ready to move on and sever ties with X because I don't want to be around anyone that would think that low of me. Today I noticed that X locked her bedroom door which was another stab in the heart. There is no communication at this point and I feel quite unwelcome, as this is her home. Can someone please help me sort thru this as I may be a bit too emotional to interpret the readings clearly

I asked:

"Where is the missing money? and received 40.2>16
Not sure why I asked the same question twice "Where is the money?" 62.3.4>2
"I need to know if the money is actually missing? 55.4.6>22
"Will X find the money?" 2.3.4>62
Will the money be found? 34.2.5>49

Apparently my roommate misplaced the $$ because I am not a thief and I am getting a sense that this situation is much deeper than said missing money. After many years of what I assumed was a solid friendship, I am sincerely questioning the relationship overall and am ready to move on

Last edited:

pocossin

visitor
Reaction score
Where is the missing money?
40.2 > 16

X spent it while with friends -- shot the wad, as the expression is -- but doesn't remember it. What we don't remember we tend to blame on others, so don't worry about it and don't be offended. It's human nature. Her locking her door is a good thing because the next time something in her room goes missing she won't be able to blame it on you. So be civil and give X time to recover.

bellaball

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you ever so much for the response Pocossin. I will use your advise moving forward in this situation

G

goddessliss

Hi bellaball, I don't really know if they're answering your specific questions but more a shake up for you to get away from her and the space you're living in.
I wonder what you've been putting up with in reality to maintain your friendship with her. When it's someone else's house you're living in, I've usually found we put up and shut up and compromise more than we should, because they can say yay or nay to us living there. - Liss

bellaball

visitor
Reaction score
Where is the missing money?
40.2 > 16

X spent it while with friends -- shot the wad, as the expression is -- but doesn't remember it. What we don't remember we tend to blame on others, so don't worry about it and don't be offended. It's human nature. Her locking her door is a good thing because the next time something in her room goes missing she won't be able to blame it on you. So be civil and give X time to recover.

My concern is this: If your interpretation is accurate then no money will ever be found and I will always be looked upon as a thief by someone who is actually at fault. So I asked:

How likely is it that X will remember spending the money and Yi's answer, 51.4.6>27

I do feel like there is a lesson to be learned in all of this which requires of me to be "civil" as you state, in order to grow and see, moving forward.

bellaball

visitor
Reaction score
Hi bellaball, I don't really know if they're answering your specific questions but more a shake up for you to get away from her and the space you're living in.
I wonder what you've been putting up with in reality to maintain your friendship with her. When it's someone else's house you're living in, I've usually found we put up and shut up and compromise more than we should, because they can say yay or nay to us living there. - Liss

Hi Goddessliss, Thank you for your input and yes I too have been wondering about just how much I've been tolerating to maintain this friendship. Prior to our "rooming" there have been challenges over the years, which is to be expected... I pride myself on being loyal. I'm now questioning if it's healthy to continue being this way or is it counter-productive and unhealthy, like being loyal to a fault. I am actively looking for new living space. The sooner the better. Although I am ill prepared to move immediately, I want peace :bows:.

Just curious on how you were able to see your interpretation. Are there specific Hex's and or lines from my castings that I should pay attention to?

Last edited:

pocossin

visitor
Reaction score
My concern is this: If your interpretation is accurate then no money will ever be found and I will always be looked upon as a thief by someone who is actually at fault. So I asked:

How likely is it that X will remember spending the money and Yi's answer, 51.4.6>27

I do feel like there is a lesson to be learned in all of this which requires of me to be "civil" as you state, in order to grow and see, moving forward.

There are several issues here. What others think of you is not so important as what you think of yourself. There is a technique for handling false accusations that you should learn. It's called "broken record." Do not attempt to justify, explain or argue. Just repeat, "I did not take the money." No matter what X says, repeat "I did not take the money." Had you used this technique, hard feelings between you and X would have been avoided.

How likely is it that X will remember spending the money

It doesn't matter what X remembers. If you did not take the money, then "YOU DID NOT TAKE THE MONEY." Period. And after hard feeling has been produced, how likely is it that X will admit what happened to the money even if she remembers? 'Where is the money?' is a common topic in Shared Readings. People regularly lose track of money and are unable to remember what they did with it.

bellaball

visitor
Reaction score
Update: X apologized to me for the accusation. My ultimate goal however is to find a new space to reside. In the meantime, I try to stay away as often as possible to avoid any future conflict.

G

goddessliss

Good on you bellaball - from my experience, these type of people say sorry and then do the same sort of thing again. Hope you find something beautiful very soon.

bellaball

visitor
Reaction score
Good on you bellaball - from my experience, these type of people say sorry and then do the same sort of thing again. Hope you find something beautiful very soon.

Yes I have to agree with you. This is not the first time we've had conflict and no I'm not pointing all blame on X , however, there does seem to be a "Groundhog Day" (the Movie) type of energy where the same thing continues to happen, just different scenarios. I am sometimes loyal to a fault and that is something that I'm learning to curtail because I am soooo tired of repeating the same lessons. Pocossin really struck a chord when he stated the following:
"There are several issues here. What others think of you is not so important as what you think of yourself." Thank you Pocossin for this Gem of a reminder. It is a well known but often ignored fact!

Thank you Goddessliss for the well wishes and beautiful energy.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).