...life can be translucent

Menu

Articulating 42 with 52

oponopono

visitor
Reaction score
dear all,

I come here today not to ask so much on the reading, as in the lines and the content, but more about the relationship between the two hexagrams. I asked for guidance in an area of my life I feel crippled, how to go about finding prosperity, and I found the answer not only optimistic but more than that straightforward:

42 (1,3,5) 52

42 i take as an advise on proactivity, I have to get more involved and go for it. The lines contain different thoughts but that all in their way inspire action, to accomplish great deads, to grow from unfortunate events, to stay trustful. But what about 52 in all that? The entire answer says action and response-ability to me, and then 52, for me, is about stillness and reflection, not letting your thoughts get to caught up on this issue, passive activity, if that makes sense...

How do you see 42/52 as an advice on best conduct?

thanks!
:bows:

anemos

visitor
Reaction score
The entire answer says action and response-ability to me, and then 52, for me, is about stillness and reflection, not letting your thoughts get to caught up on this issue, passive activity, if that makes sense...

I love the "response- ability" you see and was going to say the same ( before reading your thought) that 52 is about response-ability too. I think that ability wraps well the whole reading. 52 , sometimes may involve a lot of action but its response not reaction and I can see in 42 a bit of stillness and most certainly , reflection...

Sometimes the reading, lines and relating hex, create such a coherent image that its not easy to talk about the tidbits ....

The calmness of 52 along with the 42's lines make it a lovely reading. Acting out of that state of mind seems to be the right path

Enjoy !

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).