...life can be translucent

Menu

Outlook on X and I as a romantic couple and Yi's answer, 23.5>20

bellaball

visitor
Reaction score
Some time ago I reconnected with a old friend via social media. He is actually a childhood friend of my older brother. I am somewhat attracted to him and I believe the feeling is mutual. The other night he appeared in my dream and I asked him his age. I guess the question was in my sub conscious mind so yesterday I sent him a message to let him know of my dream and to ask him his age. His response was "If you want to get married it perfectly ok" and proceeded to tell me his age. He is 7 years my senior by the way and looks great for his age. I brushed off his statement with a laugh, attributing it to innocent flirtation.

To make a long story short after exchanging numbers he asked me out and we are scheduled to meet this evening. I have not seen him in person in well over 20 years so I don't really know what to expect.

I asked: Outlook on X and I as a romantic couple and Yi's answer, 23.5 to 20

It doesn't seem like a negative reading, however I'm not sure what the answer is saying to me

LiSe says:
6 at 5: A string of fish. Favor through the palace people. There will be harvest.
Do not expect others to recognize your crude self as valuable. It feels kind of humiliating, that you have to show something, instead of just being good enough yourself. But if you can let go of pride, and find your pride in your own heart, the string of fish will also bring good luck to you. Then the fishes are offered as a sacrifice to ones higher authority as well.

Is it that in a relationship setting I'd have to pretend to be someone else? I'm not too good at that lol or is it advising that I remain subdued and slowly reveal my true self bit by bit??.

Either way it will be great to catch up with an old friend. Albeit casual, I haven't been out on a date in a minute.

Your input is welcomed!

RindaR

visitor
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I don't see that at all, to the contrary "find pride in your own heart" - realize you are good enough just as you are- what you find there (the string of fish) will bring good luck to you.

`rinda

bellaball

visitor
Reaction score
I don't see that at all, to the contrary "find pride in your own heart" - realize you are good enough just as you are- what you find there (the string of fish) will bring good luck to you.

`rinda

Sounds pretty good to me. Thank you Rinda

Lodestar

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Bellaball,
could it be saying not to be shy about selling yourself, sharing your achievements and things you are proud of.. Have fun! :)

simonj

visitor
Reaction score
Hi BellaBall I hope your evening went well with your old friend. I had the identical reply (hex 23 line 5) to a very similar enquiry about a romantic/sexual situation with a colleague I've liked for ages - I wasn't sure whether the response was positive or not - may I ask how your own situation developed? Regards Simon

Last edited:

bellaball

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Simon Actually, The date went well and we enjoyed each others company so much laughing and joking all night. We tried to see if we could make a love connection but that fizzled out real a quick.

simonj

visitor
Reaction score
Hi thanks for your reply BellaBall and glad you had a happy evening!

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).