...life can be translucent

Menu

What would happen if I marry "X"? 57.1.2.6 to 63.

W

watergoddess1

So… I want to make a decision about a serious relationship. I asked what would be the result if I choose to marry this man?…

The answer is 57.1.2.6 to 63.

I see this as; The relationship is stuck in some sort of fantasy - and that with the intention of seeking truth I realise something unpleasant that can't be ignored?

I don't fully understand line number 6. Would be grateful for other interpretations.

Tim K

visitor
Reaction score
I think Yi tries to make fun of you here, seeing you as not serious enough :)

Legge:
1. Shows its subject (now) advancing, (now) receding. It would be advantageous for him to have the firm correctness of a brave soldier.
You, trying to choose this and that but not going anywhere.

2. Shows the representative of [hexagram] beneath a couch, and employing diviners and exorcists in a way bordering on confusion. There will be good fortune and no error.
Trying to use Yi is a good way to access your intuition, even if you do it obsessively.

6. Shows the representative of penetration beneath a couch, and having lost the axe with which he executed his decisions. However firm and correct he may (try to) be, there will be evil.
That is a warning that you are trying to find your direction in an improper way. Instead of choosing where to go try to listen to your intuition.

63 calls for a balance: Water over Fire, too much of water or fire and the boiling will stop. Allow some time to pass between questions.

Inner hexes: 38.1 -> 64
Wilhelm:
1. Remorse dwindles. If you lose your horse, do not run after it. It will come back itself. When you see bad people, guard yourself against mistakes.

It's not a time to worry about marriage.
And your 'direction' will eventually find you, you don't need to search actively for it.

pocossin

visitor
Reaction score
What would happen if I marry "X"?
57.1.2.6 > 63

The marriage will be haunted by the ghosts of relationships past.

long yi

visitor
Reaction score
What would happen if I marry "X"? 57.1.2.6 > 63

The inquiry is about an event that has not happened, and will not happen.

How can one expect an answer?

Iching teaching is only good for predicting an event with a solid outcome? Positive or negative to the querent.

The querent knows that the couple will not be together. Taking a guess on something that will not happen will lead the reader to understand the circumstances and the mind of the querent.

Hex 57 is a six strike hexagram that two parties do not really have any interest. If you open your hand in the rain, the water will drop to the ground. You will not catch the water to drink from it.

神煞:天乙—酉亥 福星—子戌 日禄—巳 羊刃—午 驿马—申 桃花—卯 华盖—戌
干支:甲午年 癸酉月 丙戌日 戊子时
旬空:辰巳  戌亥  午未  午未

六神  伏神    巽宫:巽为风(六冲)     坎宫:水火既济
         【本 卦】           【变 卦】
青龙       ▅▅▅▅▅ 兄弟辛卯木 世○→ ▅▅ ▅▅ 父母戊子水 应
玄武       ▅▅▅▅▅ 子孙辛巳火     ▅▅▅▅▅ 妻财戊戌土  
白虎       ▅▅ ▅▅ 妻财辛未土     ▅▅ ▅▅ 官鬼戊申金  
滕蛇       ▅▅▅▅▅ 官鬼辛酉金 应   ▅▅▅▅▅ 父母己亥水 世
勾陈       ▅▅▅▅▅ 父母辛亥水  ○→ ▅▅ ▅▅ 妻财己丑土  
朱雀       ▅▅ ▅▅ 妻财辛丑土  ×→ ▅▅▅▅▅ 兄弟己卯木  桃花

Why bother?
A picture of 1 man 57.4 and two females 57.1 and 57.4; and again 63.4 man, 63.2 & 63.5 female.
The man has no interest 57.3 you metal to 63.4 shen metal, moving a step back.

The relationship line is 57.2 hai water, 63.3 hai water, which is empty under the house of marriage.
The relationship line zi water 63.6 is hollow under the year.

What you hope for you do not get. Line 57.1 refers to a female looking for a fling with the 63.1 person mao wood (probably male too).

The line 57.6 is the person mao wood on the go 63.6 no relationship for now.
Both 57.6 and 57.3 are yang lines. There is no chemistry or agreement.

驿马—申 is 63.4 for the man with movement. He runs. You cannot image a future with a person who does not want to be around either one of the two females. He does not fit, while you think that he may fit 50%.

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
So… I want to make a decision about a serious relationship. I asked what would be the result if I choose to marry this man?…

The answer is 57.1.2.6 to 63.

I see this as; The relationship is stuck in some sort of fantasy - and that with the intention of seeking truth I realise something unpleasant that can't be ignored?

I don't fully understand line number 6. Would be grateful for other interpretations.

To me it looks like you have already chosen (hexagram 63) and now you are over thinking (57.6)

What do you think ?

W

watergoddess1

Thank you for all your answers. So this is what my thoughts are on each answer…

First of all Ashteroid - I really like your interpretation - I think that the I-ching or any divination can sound pretty dramatic at times and one needs to view its answer in a level headed manner. All of what you have said sounds correct haha… and I think that the Yi does have a sense of humour. I really liked what you said about "trying to find my direction in an improper way" - very insightful.

Pocassin - always to the point as usual - thank you :)

Long Yi - I think the most interesting thing I picked up from your point of view was that I already have chosen so the event may not happen anyway. Thank you for your detailed interpretation. It's very interested indeed.

And Trojina - yes you've hit the nail on the head. Over-thinking what I've probably already decided. But in the sense - knowing that this person doesn't fit me and that marrying him would be a compromise. My over thinking comes to wanting to make it work and give him a chance.

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR REPLIES!! :-D

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).