...life can be translucent

Menu

Hair loss problem.

kafuka

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you for reading my post, I really appreciate your help. Thank you. :bows:
So I've been having a problem with hair loss for some time so I asked Yi a few questions.

I asked: Why is my hair falling out? I got 18.2.3>23
23 is probably the picture of the situation, hair falling out.
18 Repair what has been spoiled.
18.2 Ancestral mother’s corruption. Does not allow constancy.
Mother is the one who nurtures so it's possible I don't have enough nutrition. On mental level there may be something I inherited from my mother, like a bad habit or something. She tends to over-think and stress a lot which unfortunately I do as well.

18.3 Ancestral father’s corruption. There is small regret. No great mistake.
I am too energetic in righting the mistakes of the past. There will be a little regret but not a big fault.

I asked: Why my hair don't get enough nutrition? I got 7.3>46
7.3 Perhaps the army carts corpses – pitfall.
I read on the forum this line can be about carrying something with me that is a dead weight and perhaps holding me back. Or could it speak about some physical problem? I don't understand this line much but the text sounds somewhat scary.

I asked: What can I do so my hair won't fall out? I got 34.6>14
34.6 The ram butts the hedge. Cannot pull back, cannot follow through. No direction bears fruit. Hardship, and hence good fortune.
I can't go back and I can't go forth. I'm stuck and can't do anything.
I will have great possession (14) of hair?

The 7.3 line makes me slightly worried but the line 34.6 doesn't seem to call for any big action on my part. Not sure what can I do though. Any insights? Thank you. :bows:

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Get your thyroid gland tested. Hair loss can result from an underactive thyroid. This can be hereditary (hex 18) if you also feel tired and bleed for longer on your period they are also symptoms.

Just a thought...not especially based on the reading but you cannot assume the hair loss is about nutrition.

It could also be stress but rather than play guessing games why not see a dr about it ?

G

goddessliss

Look to your Root Chakra and if there has been any abuse for you in that area. - Liss

kafuka

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you both. :bows:

@Trojina
You may be right. I think grandma had some thyroid problem. I had bloodwork done a few months ago and it returned okay but I'm not sure if they tested TSH levels as well.
I asked: What if I see a doctor and get my thyroid checked? and got 12.2.6>47.
Coincidently I received 12.6>45 (stagnation must be toppled down by joint forces) as an advice for this week. I think I'll give it a try. I went to a dermatologist before and he gave me some scalp tincture but it wasn't working. And yes, I should definitely stress less and think more positively.

@goddessliss
I don't have much knowledge about chakras but from what I read and the test I took online it really seems like my root chakra is under active. I understood there are ways how to open it, right?

G

goddessliss

That's right kafuka start with an altar if you are interested in doing that red candles and well anything red really that resonates with you.
Eating root vegetables which are vegetables grown underground ie. beetroot, carrot, potatoes.
Grounding physical things like walking, stomping and belly dancing.
Do these things for at least a week and see how you go - Liss

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
@Trojina
You may be right. I think grandma had some thyroid problem. I had bloodwork done a few months ago and it returned okay but I'm not sure if they tested TSH levels as well.
I asked: What if I see a doctor and get my thyroid checked? and got 12.2.6>47.
Coincidently I received 12.6>45 (stagnation must be toppled down by joint forces) as an advice for this week. I think I'll give it a try. I went to a dermatologist before and he gave me some scalp tincture but it wasn't working. And yes, I should definitely stress less and think more positively.

Well it isn't much trouble to get your TSH levels checked and if you do have an underactive thyroid it is easily resolved.

pocossin

visitor
Reaction score
Two years ago a neighbor asked me for an herb for hair loss. I think she wanted maidenhair fern, but since it was the middle of winter, I could not supply it, although it grows by my doorstep. My opinion was that herbs were useless because she had traction alopecia. I asked her to change her hair style to one more relaxed. Before going to a doctor, I think you could go through a list of triggers of hair loss and see if you are doing any of them. The casting suggests a genetic disposition.

http://www.webmd.com/skin-problems-and-treatments/ss/slideshow-hair-conditions

kafuka

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you.:) I'm gonna see the doctor to have my thyroid function checked. I'll leave a feedback here when the result comes back.

kafuka

visitor
Reaction score
Just a small update. I went to a doctor and my TSH level's fine.

pocossin

visitor
Reaction score
Just a small update. I went to a doctor and my TSH level's fine.

Thank you for this update. I am of north European ancestry, for the most part, and 10% of north Europeans have chronic skin diseases. I have scalp eczema as have other relatives on my father's side. I have recently found by experimenting on myself that stinging nettle tea ( I comb it through my hair and also drink some) is a specific for this condition. It won't change my genetics, but it does control symptoms. This simple means may help you with hair loss. I grow my own, but dried nettles are commonly available at health food stores, I think.

kafuka

visitor
Reaction score
What a coincidence (or not?!) but I'm drinking nettle tea right now :)

anemos

visitor
Reaction score
Hippocrates called nettle ,"panacea", according to some sources. Have been researching about it recently and after rejectting the idea for quite a long time going to use it.

kafuka

visitor
Reaction score
Nettle is considered to be blood builder, cleanser and kidney tonic. I usually drink a cup of nettle tea daily in spring for at least a whole month but I was so depressed this year that I totally skipped this "procedure". :duh:

pocossin

visitor
Reaction score
What a coincidence (or not?!) but I'm drinking nettle tea right now :)

My morning cup is brewing now. I harvest a small bag of nettles and keep them in the refrigerator. I pack several inches of stem and leaves into a cup, using kitchen tongs and shears, then microwave for 66 seconds and let steep for 10 minutes. I end up with a lovely yellow tea.

pocossin

visitor
Reaction score
Hippocrates called nettle ,"panacea", according to some sources. Have been researching about it recently and after rejectting the idea for quite a long time going to use it.

I am an amateur herbalist, and nettle is by far the single most useful herb I have grown. One proviso: nettle is dangerously rich in vitamin K (like parsley) for persons on Coumadin like me. They absolutely should not eat it. Vitamin K is fat soluable, so little should come out in the tea. It should remain in the leaf, and so far the tea has not registered on my Coumadin tests. I'd dearly like to make nettle soup but dare not. If you have just a little ground, you can grow your own nettles. I have about two square meters in nettles, and that is enough for one or two persons. Clipping it seems to make it put out more fresh tender tops.

anemos

visitor
Reaction score
Nettle is considered to be blood builder, cleanser and kidney tonic. I usually drink a cup of nettle tea daily in spring for at least a whole month but I was so depressed this year that I totally skipped this "procedure". :duh:

Yes, it's good for kidneys and can use some extra iron. :cool:

I am an amateur herbalist, and nettle is by far the single most useful herb I have grown. One proviso: nettle is dangerously rich in vitamin K (like parsley) for persons on Coumadin like me. They absolutely should not eat it. Vitamin K is fat soluable, so little should come out in the tea. It should remain in the leaf, and so far the tea has not registered on my Coumadin tests. I'd dearly like to make nettle soup but dare not. If you have just a little ground, you can grow your own nettles. I have about two square meters in nettles, and that is enough for one or two persons. Clipping it seems to make it put out more fresh tender tops.

Hmm, sounds a good idea to grow some, there is enough space here. Will have to rely on dry nettle for a while or else have to find a spot in the fields and gather. Nettle, Btw, makes a delicious pie.
I'm on Anice tea now. A friend gifted to me and the timing was perfect . Having a bug and cough a lot and it helps a lot. The taste is superb !

susieq777

visitor
Reaction score

Hi Kafula

What occurred to me when reading your post and the subsequent finding that your thyroid is (apparently) fine is wondering whether 18.2 may be referring to hormonal levels? Too much estrogen and too little progesterone cause estrogen dominance, one of which symptoms is hair fall.

If you do take progesterone just make sure it's natural bioidentical stuff, not the synthetic progestins. The former seem to have no ill effects so far whereas the latter ain't so great.

Sue

AylaXIvy

visitor
Reaction score
Kafula, I went through a period of significant hair loss as well, it lasted for several years and continued to get worse. I had to cut my hair to hide the bald spots, and it was incredibly hard for me at the time. I now have a full, long healthy head of hair and I attribute it to several key differences in my health routine.

1. I stopped using a blowdryer (heat is bad for your hair and scalp)

2. I started drinking a LOT of water, whenever I was thirsty I only drank water, with a fresh squeezed lemon slice in it for the vitamin C.

3. I started rinsing my hair after shampoo/conditioner with organic apple cider vinegar, which balances the PH of your hair and scalp, and removes any dandruff helping the scalp to breathe, which is important. It also makes your hair soft and shiny.

4. This may be one of the most critical steps, I made a cayenne pepper oil infusion which I use regularly on my scalp. It is important to get the cayenne with a SHU (Scoville Heat Unit of measurement) of at least 35,000, which can be found on amazon or other webstores. Do not use cayenne from the grocery store, it is not strong enough. I also take the powdered herb internally daily. It comes in pill form if you don't like spicy things, I suggest getting "cool cayenne" in that case (to avoid the burn in the stomach since it won't touch your tongue to warn your system something hot is coming). You will find it helps with a great deal of things such as healthy skin (anything good for your skin, is good for your hair), improved digestion, and above all better circulation which is necessary to both speed up and encourage hair growth. I apply the cayenne oil topically to my scalp about once a week, and I noticed results very quickly. Just make sure not to get it in your eyes (it burns, lol), and to use the cayenne with at least 35,000 SHU as indicated. That makes all the difference! Here is a link to a website which will show you how to make your own cayenne oil.

http://mynaturalhairgrowth.net/cayenne-pepper-oil/

Some websites suggest letting it infuse for 10 days, others 14. It's up to you, I personally suggest the 2 weeks.

I also have genetic hair loss on both my parents' side of the family. My mom was pretty much bald by the time I was a teenager. Stress is another factor that causes hair loss, so just worrying over the loss of your hair can make it worse. I didn't give up, and I stayed positive and it's because of that that I have the long healthy hair that I do now. It is possible, just believe and don't give up. I hope the information I've shared helps you the way it helped me

urbansparrow

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Kafuka

Just to add my two cents but hair loss (although multifactor) is strongly linked to the X gene, I think this is the meaning of 18.2. But I am no doctor so take it with a pinch of salt :)

pocossin

visitor
Reaction score
3. I started rinsing my hair after shampoo/conditioner with organic apple cider vinegar, which balances the PH of your hair and scalp, and removes any dandruff helping the scalp to breathe, which is important. It also makes your hair soft and shiny.

4. This may be one of the most critical steps, I made a cayenne pepper oil infusion which I use regularly on my scalp. It is important to get the cayenne with a SHU (Scoville Heat Unit of measurement) of at least 35,000, which can be found on amazon or other webstores. Do not use cayenne from the grocery store, it is not strong enough. I also take the powdered herb internally daily.

For the last two weeks I have been doing something similar. Two years ago I made jalapeno pepper vinegar by covering halved red-ripe jalapenos with vinegar and storing them in the refrigerator. I have begun experimenting on myself with this product and have found that it is an excellent hand lotion, hair tonic, and has some benefit as a liniment. Next year I plan to grow some of the much hotter Scotch bonnet. I use blanched and frozen jalapeno year around with internal benefit and always have jalapeno powder on hand as a salt substitute.

Last edited:
S

sooo

*sprinkles a little salt of urbansparrow's wings* ;) (love your handle, would make a great R&B female singer's name or album title)

I've found no association directly related to female loss of hair and the X chromosome. If anything, it seems to swing the other way.

Describes a dominant trait or disorder caused by a mutation in a gene on the X chromosome. The phenotype is expressed in heterozygous females as well as in hemizygous males (having only one X chromosome); affected males tend to have a more severe phenotype than affected females.

Here's an interesting link..

I'm thinking 18.2 may be a result of too much care and attention given to your hair: dyes and chemicals, dryers, heated curlers, tight braids, extensions, weight of long hair, too much stripping and shampooing, etc. It changes to 52, which seems to say, leave well enough alone, and also don't worry so much.

Shorter and natural hair styles generally make for a fuller and healthier head of hair.

kafuka

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you for the tips, everyone!

@susieq777 I take no hormones but I think I may have a little higher natural testosterone level than an average woman considering my body hair. Idk.

@Sooo I don't dye, blow dry, or put any chemicals on my hair. I just shampoo it with silicon free shampoo, then rinse it with a little colder water than I use for showering. Moreover I don't wash my hair daily and it's short. Maybe it's really caused mainly by stress and worrying too much.

Greenkid

visitor
Reaction score
Have you tried massaging the scalp? - [NOT RUBBING]- actually moving the scalp. Many years ago I was losing so much hair it was blocking the sink. A Trichologist gave me some lotion (no idea what it was) to massage in and Ultra Violat light. It worked well but I was under great stress at the time. At present my hair is very dry - any suggestions for that anyone? Thyroid is OK!

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).