...life can be translucent

Menu

27.6 > 24 relationship

Cellarkitchen

visitor
Reaction score
Hello all,

I have a very difficult time with my ex boyfriend at the moment. We split up a bit over a month ago and we still keep seeing each other as 'friends'. The problem is that I really want to be with him. I asked about what can I do to be back with him, the result is 27.6 > 24.. I don't understand it, it is so confusing. Can anybody explain it to me, please?

Tohpol

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
A correct view of your reading depends in part whether or not your ex-boyfriend wishes to remain friends.

Does he? Or is he secretly keen to get back together?

Cellarkitchen

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you for replying to my post. He says he loves me as a friend but he acts as if we were still together. It is very confusing.

Tohpol

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I obviously don't know the nuances to this relationship so take what follows with a pinch of salt.

That said, clearly, you still love him and if he expects you to be friends when things are still raw and at the same time acting as if you were still together then this is selfish. If he does "love" you then he should appreciate you actually need space so that you can detach in your own time. Right now, all that is happening is that he is keeping you dangling and not allowing you to heal. That is not thinking about what is best for you, that is wanting to have his cake and it eat it.

So, from this perspective 27.6 says that yes, if you wish to live like this you can be the sacrificial lamb where he quite happily nourishes himself on your energy - your desire for him, knowing that you want more than a friendship. Once again, that is not fair and it is emotional manipulation.

I'm not surprised you're confused since your mind-body are receiving very mixed signals.

I'm sorry you're in this situation - it's a toughie all right. If he can't see you are hurting like this, then you have to be brave and take the time out that you need. It doesn't have to be forever, but I think you need to be away from your ex-boyfriend for a while and he needs to respect that.

See your girlfriends, go do different activities and keep busy. It won't be easy but if you decide to do it, then it must be done properly. Then a few months down the line see where the land lies. As with any relationship the emotional ties become cemented at both the endocrine/hormonal and energy body levels which could represent "hooks" that require time to "dissolve," most especially when there is genuine love involved.

I wish you well CK and hope that this has been of some help.

Last edited:

Cellarkitchen

visitor
Reaction score
Topal, thank you very much once again. It makes perfect sense what you are saying. I wish it his feelings were different. Tbh I hoped for it so much that I didn't see what he was doing. There was no need to ask I Ching about it, it's just obvious.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).