...life can be translucent

Menu

Entertainment Industry I Ching Hexagram 1 Unchanging

Bliss5702

visitor
Reaction score
Hi. I am very new to I Ching readings and trying gain more clarity on reading the hexagrams. I had been working on a project with a production company for a television show. Shortly after I started to work with the production company a network became attached to the show. The network gave the production company the green light to move forward with the show. Suddenly the network decided they wanted to pull out from the deal. Since this happened, I have not been really sure about where this whole project is going. I've felt for a very long time I would be working on a television show, but became discouraged and unsure after the last minute changes with the network. I asked the I Ching if I would begin to work in the entertainment industry this year? And I received Hexagram 1 Unchanging. Can someone help me to interpret this?

Tohpol

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
That could be an affirmative. There seems to be great creative power in the situation which needs to be handled carefully. This doesn't preclude struggle or some "burning" from all that fire circulating but overall it seems the creative power is there.

This might also be a reflection of all that anxiety and stress you might be feeling. That can certainly be a very powerful thing indeed which can push you off centre.

Whenever I get an unchanging hexagram I ponder on the commentary, image etc. and see how this relates to my emotional and mental state and then look at the situation as a whole. If I need a bit more clarification then I do a second reading. So you might want to do that to see exactly how this is manifesting.

Bliss5702

visitor
Reaction score
Hi. Thanks for your response. I did a 2nd reading and I got the same exact thing. 1 unchanging. Weird or nah? I was rather shocked that the reading came up exactly the same. Is this normal for the I Ching?

Tohpol

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Not so weird. If you asked a variant of the same question, then I'd say it's a very good sign that you're moving towards being in the right place at the right time. All systems go. Stay attentive and open to opportunities. Looks like you're flowing in the right direction.

Let us know what happens.

Bliss5702

visitor
Reaction score
Yes I asked the same question, for clarity. Thank you so much for your response. I'll keep you posted.

Bliss5702

visitor
Reaction score
Hexagram 1 unchanging was yes

Although the project was very quick, I did do some filming and the producers were quite impressed. I don't know where it goes from here, so I'll just have to wait and see.

Tohpol

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Although the project was very quick, I did do some filming and the producers were quite impressed. I don't know where it goes from here, so I'll just have to wait and see.

Thank you for the update. That's great news!

nykkic

visitor
Reaction score
Nice to see there is another entertainment industry person here BLISS ... I am i the same business ... involved in 55 movies so far in europe and usa

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).