...life can be translucent

Menu

To do or not to do - hexagram 1.1.2 --> 33

salvia

visitor
Reaction score
I asked what should I do, in a sense of to act or not to act.

Got 1.1.2 --> 33

The way I see it, 1 says yes, first line says no, second line says yes, 33 says no. :) So, what to make out of it all? Act but wait for now? :confused:

PS: I know the question could be better.

Last edited:

Tohpol

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Seeing it as an evolution of action, you could say that for now, the time is not right to act but at some point it will be. Retreat for now and let things emerge so that creativity can take flight.

anemos

visitor
Reaction score
I had this same combo when asked for advice how to deal with something that I had no choice to act or not. I had to do it, so given that I took it as step back (33), see from a distance the situation and decide the respond and not react. The hint , I thought, was the advise to see the great man. Had to keep some thoughts or feelings at bay, so to speak, before 'going out'

salvia

visitor
Reaction score
I asked again today. I will need to do this tomorrow at the latest, but I'd like to do it at the best time. It is also possible that the situation resolves itself by then, but who knows if it will.

I got 37, unchanging.

I see it as telling me to be persistent - to wait. To assume the passive role (as a wife does within a family.) But I could be wrong. Family is also about cooperation, right? Oh, confused again :) To be persistent in what? Waiting or doing?

B

blue_angel

Creatively retreat. You can creatively bring about what you need or want without actually taking action. The great man could be your intuition or God, if you pray.

So no, don't act. But then its important how you asked the question. Did you ask should I act or wait? That would be asking two questions and expecting one answer. Which would then be what you got. Two answers in one. Better to ask "what if I take ______ action?" "What if I do not take ______ action?" Or "what action should I take regarding ______?"

But your answer can be something like... You can make yourself be known without actually taking action, creatively. The wife gives the silent treatment or the wife joyfully cooks and cleans, is extra sweet. She hints at stuff, subtly. Sometimes she simply prays for a change.

For 37, I see it as the proper roles within a family that each fulfill to bring order and success to a household. And the wife is shown to work within. Since its unchanging maybe that is the focus you need. The fact that regardless of whatever else is happening or going on, it doesn't change that you are a family. And maybe you should take a look at your roles in your family and see how you can better support each other. Seems it may have already resolved itself?

Best wishes on your journey,

Blue_Angel

salvia

visitor
Reaction score
Not yet but ... It helped to wait, I have a clearer way of solving the problem!

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).