...life can be translucent

Menu

23.6 > 2.

W

watergoddess1

Also another question I asked today was:

What would happen if I ended things with my bf?

Reply I received was 23.6 > 2...

I actually have no clue what this means. Whether the ending would be a positive thing or not.

oponopono

visitor
Reaction score
What would happen if I ended things with my bf?

Reply I received was 23.6 > 2...

Hi watergodess - do you wish for a breakup?

Because there is here something to be lived, but if you don't live it you will necessarily be somewhere else experiencing other things - it's your choice. I don't feel this answer says it is going to be positive nor negative, it really just depends on what you want for your life. "The big fruit is not eaten." feels very literal, you could enjoy this and you won't, if you break up. But, again, you would be enjoying something else.

so, what do you want?

cheers*

xuesongyu

visitor
Reaction score
Hello friend:
Hex 23 means the negative factors have become more and more in your relationship. Why? Because in I Ching, Yang line(—) stands for good thing, Yin line(- -) stands for bad thing, and the six lines in a hexagram are generated from bottom up. So Hex 23 shows a situation that there is only one Yang line still there.
But the changing line is just the top line, which means that your relationship might be ended at any time.
The changing hexagram is Hex 2, which has no Yang line, all the lines are Yin lines.
If it is actual his fault, you can end things with him and start a new life.

Tim K

visitor
Reaction score
Legge:
6. Shows its subject (as) a great fruit which has not been eaten. The superior man finds (the people again) as a chariot carrying him. The small men (by their course) overthrow their own dwellings.*

The whole 23 hex is about stripping away something dead and old, some unneeded junk.
And the 6th line is the end of this process. So I think Yi is saying the process of separation will be finally over, and you will find a better man for yourself. The seeds from the fruit will start a new life, just be ready to receive , hex 2.

bradford

(deceased)
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
All alone a sweet apple reddens on the topmost branch,
high on the highest branch, the apple pickers did not notice it,
they did not truly forget it, but they could not reach it.
Sappho (Fr. 105)

Let fall what needs to fall. Enjoy what remains.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).