...life can be translucent

Menu

S

seeker

Can anyone give insight into this reading? I have gotten this several times in the last 2 days, most recently when I asked how someone would respond to an email I sent. I always sit up and take notice when I get the same reading for different questions as it is usually about more than the question I asked, although all 3 questions were related to the same person. Thanks.

yly2pg1

visitor
Reaction score
Just take my reply as speculations.
Just to test out whether my understanding is correct.

100010+011000->100010+000001

(1) Do you have to take some courage to send the email?

(2) And you have probably been very cautious and meticulous in what you are doing with respect to the person you are refering at.

(3) Do you experience a kind of relief after you have completed what you intended to do?

OR
(4) Are you expecting a kind of 'change' and 'clarification' from the person you are refering to?

yly2pg1

visitor
Reaction score
100010+011000 ->100010+000001(+010111)

(5) A conflict (010111)!

Feel free to inform if there is a result (reply?)which is "in conflict" with what you hope for?

pargenton

Reaction score
Hi Seeker,
did you discard the simple interpretation ?
Could it be that essentially Yi is simply telling you to wait ?
If so we could explore moving lines and relating hex, which, if I'm not wrong is 42, Increase, which is not bad :)
Peace
Paolo

S

seeker

Actually I was sort of asking for a clarification of something. So what does that mean? If it was telling me to wait, well, too late, had already sent it before I asked. Or maybe it is just saying I will have to wait for the answer.

jte

visitor
Reaction score
Hrmm... what I'd see in this reading generally (without knowing the specifics of your situation) is a kind of warning not to get entangled in a new danger (lines 2 + 3) while you are still dealing with the consequences of an old one (line 6).

By the way the helpful influences noted in line 6 should be appearing in the near future so keep an eye out for them. I've seen it in different forms, sometimes literally people who come to give their support.

- Jeff

pargenton

Reaction score
Hi Seeker,
I meant, you are waiting now for the response.
And yes, Jeff is right, you are exposed now to some kind of danger, maybe criticism (5.2), maybe other (5.3), could also be that Yi is putting you on guard against the person you sent the email, i.e. he could be the "robber", because you exposed yourself too much.

Troubles which can be overcome, something more serious should have been indicated by 5.4 IMHO.

And of course there is line 6, like Jeff said
Paolo

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).